• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Who are your top 5 favorite shiny pokemon of all time?

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
And since we're talking pokemon, what moveset would they have, and what do you like about the shiny version itself? :3

my top five
1. Gardevoir/Mega Gardevoir
Moveset: psyshock, protect, magical leaf, and psychic (I like to go a sp. attack sweeper-y build)
what I like about it: BLUE! :D the blue hair and pretty black dress like thingy >w<
2. Whimsicott
Moveset: substitute, leach seed, protect, and gigadrain (just to be a butt)
what I like about it: the color scheme looks great
3. Lucario
Moveset: Aura Sphere, Power up punch, Shadow Claw (personal reasons, just love this move), and bone rush
what I like about it: I love the pokemon already, and the alternate colors look good to me
4. Audino/Mega Audino
Moveset: Drain Punch, Wish, Heal Bell, Protect
what I like about it: lots and lots of purple with cute little green eyes >w<
5. Milotic
Moveset: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Dragon Pulse
what I like about it: just looks gorgeous >w<

Last edited by a moderator:

Dace

Calculator Brain
Will Not Fall
Donor
Credits
Too lazy to make up movesets for the mons, but in my opinion the best looking shinys are as follow.

• Skarmory - Fitting metallic, just looks badass as it deserves.
  • Greninja - It's black. Self explanatory.
  • Arceus - It's golden. As above.
  • Zoroark - Purple is one of my favorite colors, so this shall make it to the top list.
  • Roserade - Can't really think of anything. I just like it.
And as a sidenote, I can already feel a mod/admin saying something about your double post.

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Too lazy to make up movesets for the mons, but in my opinion the best looking shinys are as follow.

• Skarmory - Fitting metallic, just looks badass as it deserves.
  • Greninja - It's black. Self explanatory.
  • Arceus - It's golden. As above.
  • Zoroark - Purple is one of my favorite colors, so this shall make it to the top list.
  • Roserade - Can't really think of anything. I just like it.
And as a sidenote, I can already feel a mod/admin saying something about your double post.
nice fave's! :3
and good point on the double post thing... have no clue how to delete posts though...x.x;

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
5. Shiny Primal Kyogre, Black is good on anybody :p

4. Shiny Mew, I wish I could change its name to Bluemew ;p

3. Shiny Charizard, again black is good on anyone

2. Shiny (Mega) Lucario, shiny lucario is alright but when it mega evolves, it looks epic!!

1 Shiny Bisharp, It's blue!! :D I love blue :p

testing