• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Who do you think is the hardest champion?

Who's the hardest champion?

• Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lance

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Red

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Steven

• Wallace

• Cynthia

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Alder

• Iris

• Diantha

• Total voters

GreaseyBlastoise

Youngster Joey
Credits
For me it's a tie between Steven and Cynthia. Steven, while he may be easy to some people, is super hard with me because of his freaking Cradily and Metagross! And Cynthia.. well.. let's just say Gamefreak pretty much had to nerf her in Platnium. That should explain it

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
I got to say Cynthia really had a diverse team. But yeah Red was probably the hardest had levels beyond the other champs.

slaggy

Youngster Joey
Credits
I remember being a child and when emerald came out I thought he was the hardest since I was still learning how to play so I picked him :p

slaggy

Youngster Joey
Credits
I remember being a child and when emerald came out I thought he was the hardest since I was still learning how to play so I picked him :p

UwU

Youngster Joey
Credits
Cynthia has hard Pokémon to go up against. Lance is also one of the hardest because he has illegal Dragonites.

jedd

Youngster Joey
Credits
I personally think champions have gottten easier over time. One of the rival battles in Ruby and Sapphire was super tough - just before Mauville. Remember back when the 1st battle against Gary was basically a roll of the dice to see who won?

testing