• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Who Has Their Pokemon (Sun/Moon) On Pre Order

What did you pre order or intend to get

• Sun

• Moon

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
finally preordered moon, I can't get both at release date :/

Joehammer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Where are you people pre-ordering at EB Games from? I've gone to several EB Games in Ottawa and they said they will only start pre-orders when Nintendo has release concrete information.

Element Of Smash

Unslaad Krongrah
Donor
Credits
Where are you people pre-ordering at EB Games from? I've gone to several EB Games in Ottawa and they said they will only start pre-orders when Nintendo has release concrete information.
To clarify, EB Games CA is not doing preorders, but EB Games Au and NZ are. Right now, the Australian and New Zealand sites have placeholder prices and TBA dates on the preorder pages. So you Canadian users are probably going to have to use Amazon if you want preorders right now.

UPDATE: Tough luck, my neighbors to the north. Checked on Amazon.ca, and it looks like Canadian preorders are for some unfathomable reason, just not a thing. Don't know what to tell you guys except, I'm sorry.

Last edited:

Joehammer

Youngster Joey
Credits
They started doing pre-orders in Canada at EB Games for it on May 1st. Snagged both on pre-order since my roommate also wants one.

Serpentine

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
I'm not preordering until I find some bundles or when my local game shop gets them. Because I want to support my favorite local independent game shop, hehe. I plan to get Moon.

QuicksilverFoxx

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm waiting for more information first to see which has better version exclusives, but so far Solgaleo looks cool so Sun is in the lead :)

testing