• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Who is your favorite pokemon to use and your favorite overall pokemon?

~Digital_Convoy~

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hmm...how about.. A THUNDER PUNCH TO THE FACE

ShellderScrolls

Youngster Joey
Credits
My favorite pokemon as of 6th generation is Klefki. Now, Klefki isn't just a keychain. With prankster, it can taunt, paralyze, and confuse enemies. It can also set up spikes, and has decent offensive and defensive stats. My favorite non competitive pokemon is Carnivine, because who doesn't love carnivine?

Psychic

Youngster Joey
Credits
I've got way too many pokemon that I adore...But back when it first came out, Gardevoir fit the bill for my favorite to use in battle and favorite overall. With the newer generations, I find that Gothitelle would be my favorite now and favorite to use overall is a strong cross between Togekiss, Goodra, Gardevoir, and Dragonite. Q u Q

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
My favorite pokemon is Vaporeon. My favorite to use is probably Darmanitan, Galvantula, or Vaporeon.

Jumper908

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
My favorite pokemon to use is Greninja, Dat Hidden Ability! My favorite overall pokemon has to be Vaporeon.

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
i like aegislash beacuase overall it is a good pokemon especially when weakness policy is activated

Aiden

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I love battling with Suicune and he's one of my overall favorites too. Same with Jolteon, vaporeon, porygon-Z, charizard.. I have too many favorites.

Erodish

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
All time fav, snorlax. Just cuz. To use prolly Slurpuff. Sweep all day long

doncoolio

Youngster Joey
Credits
Dragonite. I love that this answer can be used so frequently. x)

I actually rove him right now with weakness policy and a dragon dance turn one. It's a lil' gimmicky but it sure does damage once it happens.

Tyranitar is getting good play also for checking Talonflame and gang.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Garbodor, and now before you yell at me, he is really good if you baton pass him some stats. Plus, it's amazing to sweep someone with a hated pokemon!!! :p

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits