• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Wonder trade score!

Bfantana23

Youngster Joey
Credits
fb5528327887180d460e8e8c676bbf37.jpg

So got this in wonder trading, and was wondering if this is battle ready? I'm a noob

Let's trade!
FC: 3282-6312-5655
IGN: Bfantana23

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
fb5528327887180d460e8e8c676bbf37.jpg

So got this in wonder trading, and was wondering if this is battle ready? I'm a noob

Let's trade!
It doesn't seem so unfortunately. Whilst I can't see what the EVs are, I was nice and just said it had no EVs.

Those stat spreads with 0 EVs give an IV spread of 26/24/15/16/11/25. Seeing as the max is 31, the guy seems way off with quite a few of these. Secondly, aren't the legendaries supposed to have 3 31 IVs anyway? If so, I'm leaning toward this being a hacked mon if anything, but I'm not 100% on that claim so don't base your usage of it on that.

Secondly, the moveset is a bit eh. Standard Groudon in Ubers runs a Primal Groudon set with something like:

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Lava Plume
- Roar / Thunder Wave

Whilst the set is ok, Charcoal is a really shoddy item, Fissure isn't even legal in standard play due to the OHKO clause and Eruption & Fire Blast are terrible on an Impish (-SpAtk) Pokemon with not too much Special Attack.

Tldr: IVs are way off, EVs are minimal if it has any at all, Nature is ok but the moveset is also pretty shoddy.

Bfantana23

Youngster Joey
Credits
Unfortunately I don't know what any of this means....(I'm not ready).
But on a good note it's my second shiny ever!!! Lmao

Let's trade!

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I hope this thread is sharing what you got off of WT, otherwise I'm sorry!

Well got a battle ready skarmory shiny!!! Also got a shiny trevanant. also got. Shiny corpish but I'll probably trade it.

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I hope this thread is sharing what you got off of WT, otherwise I'm sorry!

Well got a battle ready skarmory shiny!!! Also got a shiny trevanant. also got. Shiny corpish but I'll probably trade it.
that's awesome OAO I got a shiny Aegislash earlier TwT it was amazing... (made up for the rest of the box being zigzagoon and wurmple) ...this forum is supposed to be sharing what you got on wt hopefully? ;w;