• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Would anybody be interested in a Free tournament series with prizes?

Would you join a free tournament group?

• Yes! I'd love free prizes!!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No! I'll stick to paid play!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe! I'll see how one goes before I join!!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Well if I'm not mistaken, a lot of tournements require a entry fee, Ive always want to play a free tournament series with prizes. I can provide prizes (most commonly PC or 6iv pokes) completely free for winning a tournament :)

There would be clauses such as sleep Clause (only one Pokemon can be asleep at a time) and endless battle clause (prevents endless battles) and tiers to keep from people using overpowered Pokemon but that's about it. If we get enough more yeses on the vote above we can start one

:D

Go ahead a let me know and I'd love to provide fun and prizes for y'all!!

Please note votes can't be changed and will be viewed publicly so I can contact those with Intrest.

EDIT: please note by series of tournaments I mean a bunch of different tournaments for fun and prizes every few weeks. The goal of this is have fun while winning prizes without the tournament fees.

EDIT 2: LINK TO FIRST TOURNAMENT THREAD: http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/d...ournament-1-battle-to-be-the-very-best.20206/

Last edited:

testing