• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Your Favourite In-Game Teams

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I'm curious to know your favourite in-game teams, from any generation!

After a quick Google search, I found a pretty interesting team for 5th generation: Emboar, Reuniclus, Cofagrigus, Zoroark, Klingklang, and Excadrill. I love everything about this team, accept Klingklang is debatable... however I've never used one before, and I can see its purpose on the team clearly; resisting dragon, ghost, dark, and psychic types.

While I'm currently playing Volt White for the first time, I thought recreating this team would be fun! But it also got me thinking about in-game teams. They allow you to use Pokémon which you would usually never use! So, what are some interesting / your favourites? :)

XxevolutionxX

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
Most of my favourite Pokemon are from gen 1 because I like their designs and because they make me feel nostalgic. :D My favourite team would have to be pikachu,charizard,blastoise,venusaur,snorlax and dragonite. So hard to choose! There's so many cool Pokemon in just gen 1 alone. Gen 1 definitely has some of the coolest legendaries...

Yungfaux

Hard at Work or Hardly Working
Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
Any team with Exploud on it was my favourite team so Emerald, Diamond, Platnium, SoulSilver...

I'm gonna get my baby back in Moon

testing