• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Your First Shiny Pokemon?

BlueBelle

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
YOUR FIRST SHINY? :eek:
hey guysss it's Belle,
So today I just wanna have a General Chat about "your first shiny pokemon"
Mines was a shiny jirachi from a trade :) I traded a Arceus for it haha!

What about your first shiny?:)
What is it and how did you get it?
Let's share our memorable moments :cool::p

Add me! :p
Belle FC: 1951-1600-9650

Deoxia

Youngster Joey
Credits
(ORAS, I know so so late as I started with ruby and have played all but b&w since)
When I went to Steven to get Latias (AS) I got it shiny, I called my mate on Skype after saying "So everyone gets a shiny latias/Latios then?" As I didn't think I could be that lucky

BlueBelle

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Breeding Gligar
Haha awesome
Hmm bout 15 yrs ago on pkmn gold, i caught a shiny drowzee for my first shiny. I hated it lol.
Lol Xd
Got a shiny Eevee from breeding once upon a time
Yay i love shiny eevees (eventhough i don't have one ;-;)
(ORAS, I know so so late as I started with ruby and have played all but b&w since)
When I went to Steven to get Latias (AS) I got it shiny, I called my mate on Skype after saying "So everyone gets a shiny latias/Latios then?" As I didn't think I could be that lucky
:)

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
why did no one say red gara?? I mean it was the first legit shiny that was available once you got to the lake its trolling in.

AdventureMuffin

Youngster Joey
Credits
hmmmm haha i honestly didn't know what shinies were back when I got the red gyradosxP I just thought it was some cool new boss poke. But i ended up killin it anyways:Facepalm:

Espeonguy

Youngster Joey
Credits
My first was in Leaf Green, and I was in Seafoam islands, ran into a shiny slowpoke, and accidentally killed it:( my first owned shiny, however was a shiny Tailow in emerald.

Pangoo1415

Youngster Joey
Credits
My first shiny was a shiny Breloom from wonder trade, but eventually traded it away for a shiny Togekiss. :/

Vitaum

Youngster Joey
Credits
Mine was a regice, I was trying To capture it, but every time i was killing it, once when I restarted the game he was there, it was so much lucky

NidoEmperor

Youngster Joey
Credits
YOUR FIRST SHINY? :eek:
hey guysss it's Belle,
So today I just wanna have a General Chat about "your first shiny pokemon"
Mines was a shiny jirachi from a trade :) I traded a Arceus for it haha!

What about your first shiny?:)
What is it and how did you get it?
Let's share our memorable moments :cool::p

Add me! :p
Belle FC: 1951-1600-9650
Patrat it was so random i didn't know what shinies were until then

testing