• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Your First Shiny

Coldhard_kash

Youngster Joey
Credits
Pokemon crystal GBC elekid from the egg that's given to you. I didn't even know shiny pokemon existed at the time.

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Pokemon crystal GBC elekid from the egg that's given to you. I didn't even know shiny pokemon existed at the time.

i didnt know they exsisted till x/y xD

TysCharizardY

Youngster Joey
Credits
Charizard, i didn't stop breeding it with my ditto till i got a shiny one, Fire red

Zephyr842

Youngster Joey
Credits
My first shiny was a whismur in Pokemon emerald. i was just 8 years old. I thought it was a glitch in the game so I ran asap. LOL

TysCharizardY

Youngster Joey
Credits
My first shiny was a whismur in Pokemon emerald. i was just 8 years old. I thought it was a glitch in the game so I ran asap. LOL
my little bro did that with Groudon :-/

Ghibli

Youngster Joey
Credits

My first shiny was from that daycare egg too! I can't remember for sure, but I think it was an Igglytuff. My brother had all the luck with catching shinies. I remember how jealous I was when he caught a shiny hoothoot in Crystal!

Zikuchiri

Youngster Joey
Credits
Mine was a Shiny Wurmple in Diamond buuut i didn't know what is was so i killed it xD, the first one I captured was Octillery.

Rias Gremory

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
My first shiny was in Pokemon Gold and it was a cyndaquil. She never fainted in battle and even beat the elite 4 and was the first pokemon i leveled up to 100

Lord_Avereck

Youngster Joey
Credits
Very first: Shiny Tentacool (Silver version, Fishing)

Since getting back into Pokemon: Shiny Zigzagoon (ORAS, Horde Encounter)

Cic0nia

Youngster Joey
Credits
First shiny was a Level 100 6iv battleready Azumarril in a wondertrade XD
First one I caught was a Golbat on a random encounter.

anthony o.

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i had the worst luck in the world. I was horde hunting for a shiny mareep, and i had to get another super repel, so I was exiting my grassy area and on the LAST PATCH OF GRASS i encountered a pokemon, that turned out to be a shiny, but not a mareep. it was a shiny chatot XP

testing