• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Your First Shiny

TChrist92

Youngster Joey
Credits
Mine was a shiny Geodude in Pokemon Emerald that I ended up trading into my team and taking all the way to the champs room

Chewiecashew

Youngster Joey
Credits
I never just randomly found shinnies, but I did try to find them in my Diamond version years ago with the old pokeradar and eventually got shiny starly and geodude

Jestie

Youngster Joey
Credits
a weedle in fire red. Wish my boy luckybee could be with me now that he has a mega form....

Trumma

Youngster Joey
Credits
Mine was either... ratatata or pidgey in Leaf Green. I remember getting both of them in very close succession, was awesome.

UwU

Youngster Joey
Credits
Never found or bred a shiny, but the first one ever traded to me was a shiny Eevee. The gray fur looks so cool.

JonnyT

Youngster Joey
Credits
My first legit shiny came in Ruby and was a shiny duskull. The red color still makes me think that the dusklops family is one of the best shiny

testing