• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

YOUR MOST HATED POKEMON?

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
I hate hypno and it's creepy pasta song and dex entry

Ghibli

Youngster Joey
Credits
I hate Nosepass the most i just can't like that pokemon.

Nosepass is the weirdest looking pokemon! Well, and it's evolved form. Seriously, sometimes I think the creators run out of good ideas so they are like, "Okay, let's do a giant rock nose," or "Hmmm, let's make a pokemon ice cream cone," or "Eh, just make a set of keys and go home." :Dead:

Zikuchiri

Youngster Joey
Credits
Nosepass is the weirdest looking pokemon! Well, and it's evolved form. Seriously, sometimes I think the creators run out of good ideas so they are like, "Okay, let's do a giant rock nose," or "Hmmm, let's make a pokemon ice cream cone," or "Eh, just make a set of keys and go home." :Dead:
so true xD, some pokemon just ar just... more special than others

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hahaha, it makes me think of James in the anime spending all that money for a magicarp and thinking it was the king of pokemon :Hilarious:

I bought one in fire red (I think it's this game where you can buy one??) before I knew much about pokemon lol

Baron Aaron

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I hate Charizard. It's too powerful. Maybe Dragon,Electric,water,or something like that can defeat either Charizard. Wait,rock is a weakness for either Charizard.

Jordi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Mr.Mime because he's is just so creepy. Why is he even fairy type ? ;-;

Ghibli

Youngster Joey
Credits
Mr.Mime because he's is just so creepy. Why is he even fairy type ? ;-;

That's a good question! Maybe (along with being a mime), he is supposed to be some sort of house elf. He does seem to love cleaning for Ash's mom, lol :)

Jordi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
That's a good question! Maybe (along with being a mime), he is supposed to be some sort of house elf. He does seem to love cleaning for Ash's mom, lol :)
Yes true but its like he's waiting for the right moment to murder her in her sleep xD

testing