• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yungfaux

Hard at Work or Hardly Working
Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits

Y U N G S ♦ A N I M A T E D ♦ G R A P H I X ♦ E M P O R I U M

______________PLEASE READ WHOLE POST ______________BEFORE ORDERING____________

quasar%20bloc%20small%20longer%20v2noise.gif

The Team Discount Offer Has Ended
I WILL BE UPLOADING ALL MY DROPBOX CONTENT TO MY NEW PAID HOSTING SERVICE (http://mynscc.net/yungfaux) IF YOU WANT ME TO PUT YOUR PREVIOUS COMMISSIONS ON THERE FOR A SHORT TIME CONTACT ME OTHERWISE THEY ARE GONE FOREVER. - AUGUST 3, 2016
------------------------------------------------
IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED A PRODUCT FROM ME BEFORE JULY 8TH 2015 THEN YOUR LINK IS MOST LIKELY NOT WORKING ANYMORE DUE TO A RESTRICTION ON MY DROPBOX ACCOUNT. I HAVE ALWAYS RECOMMENDED HOSTING THE FILE YOURSELVES BUT DID NOT REALIZE THAT DROPBOX WOULD TEMPORARILY DISABLE MY PUBLIC FOLDER AFTER SO MUCH BANDWIDTH WAS USED. IF YOU SO WISH YOU MAY PURCHASE PAID HOSTING FROM ME AND I WILL HOST YOUR IMAGE ON MY WEBSERVER. PLEASE SEE DETAILS BELOW.

OTHERWISE: WAIT UNTIL THE DROPBOX IS RESTORED AND SAVE YOUR IMAGE PRIVATELY.

------------------------------------------------

Hello there, browser! :)

What are my services?

I make stuff! Video and Picture stuff!
I also offer webhosting options for storing images and files!
Here's some stuff I made by hand, frame-by-frame in the past:

(Icon Sized Images)
Screaming%20Snowflake%20Animated.gif
tumblr_inline_n2k6kaGW981r5hc7p.gif
tumblr_static_2ksq6jkvkxyc4ccs080swc04s.gif
%5Bsmall%5D%20animated%20deal%20with%20it%20hpppip.gif

And recently I have begun to experiment with using my video editing software to make .gif's:

(Banner sized images)
Ericashes2.png

Riz_700x250.gif
NovaTeamSiggy%20600.gif

As is well, I can do video stuff if that's your thing, but those can be big projects... ;)

MY LATEST DEMO REEL

(as of August 2014)
[For examples of other videos i've done check out my YouTube channel on my profile]
(Most recent video: July 2015)

So that's great'n'all but what's that gonna cost?
(Prices go up or down based on your request, but starting prices are presented below)
Regular Pricing
Static Icon (ie. 150x150)--------------------------------------------------------------- 300PC
Static Mini-Banner (ie. 700x50)------------------------------------------------------- 325PC
Static Banner (ie. 700x200)----------------------------------------------------------- 375PC
Animated Icon (ie. 300x300)---------------------------------------------------------- 575PC
Animated Mini-Banner (ie. 800x50)-------------------------------------------------- 625PC
Animated Banner (ie. 800x250)------------------------------------------------------ 800PC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huge Static
Banner (ie. 900x750)---------------------------------------------------- 625PC
Huge Animated Banner (ie. 900x700)--------------------------------------------- 1250PC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video work/editing/etc. (HD, 1080p) ~~~~~~~~~~~ [base est, 3000PC]

Banners can also be requested as "Skyscrapers" instead. They're the same price and size just the width and height have been reversed.
*Provide the following info for your order if you want a personalized banner: Your Poke-Title (Veteran, Noob, Bug-catcher, whatever), desired name, friend code (if you want), SIX pokemon (In order of importance).*
Now, this stuff isn't all set in stone, so be sure to communicate with me if you're interested.
If you have a request, describe what you're looking for and i'll see what I can do.

From now on the base price of your commission is required up front before I begin working on it. This is to prove that you want to go through with the transaction. Further billing, if any, will be based on complexity and time spent.
======================================
FILE HOSTING SERVICE
200PC
/month (1GB Storage)
2000PC/year (Virtually Unlimited Storage*^)

The yearly price will be 50% off when purchased in tandem with a commission of 1000PC or more. Some processing and managing fees may be required as well on a case-to-case basis. Contact me for more info.​

*^I reserve the right to deny an upload with or without reason. I will likely not do this unless the file is obscenely large or if it contains illegal content or anything that may cause me, my server, or other clients harm.

===============================

Previous Purchases: (Some may be resized)
Showcase.gif
ericasheskrok-2.png
CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT AN ORDER FORM
This method is offered to make the process much neater and faster. However you must still post in the the thread to let me know that you have placed an order. We will communicate from then on through the INBOX on the site.

Thanks so much for showing interest, hope to see your orders soon! :)

Last edited:

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
u know what i want already, just update me on how it progresses

Yungfaux

Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
I received the PC, and am already a fourth of the way done! :)

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Seems like you put a lot of effort in having this thread organized, would pay but I GFX anyways. Hope you get recognition.

Yungfaux

Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
Seems like you put a lot of effort in having this thread organized, would pay but I GFX anyways. Hope you get recognition.
Haha, thanks I was nervous about posting it so I messed around with it for a while :s Thank you for the kind words!

@montye63 I have finished it and sent you a download link in PM

Last edited:

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I want one, should I PM details? Or put them here?

Yungfaux

Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
Long day x_x
An animated intro is something I might be interested in depending.
An animated intro? I cannot draw, but I could still do a video intro and whatnot, if you're interested.
I want one, should I PM details? Or put them here?
PM'ing with me while i'm online is the best course to take :) I'll usually be on weekdays after 17:00 Atlantic Time

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Long day x_x

An animated intro? I cannot draw, but I could still do a video intro and whatnot, if you're interested.

PM'ing with me while i'm online is the best course to take :) I'll usually be on weekdays after 17:00 Atlantic Time

I see, so you can't make an intro such as this
Oh well.

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Considering having a static image once I get more PC.

Yungfaux

Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
I see, so you can't make an intro such as this
Oh well.
Yeah, I don't have the skills or the software to do hand drawn/flash animation like that. This is an example of the video work I do:
I just can't draw freehand or anything.

I have a whole playlist on my YouTube channel called "What to Watch" which shows some of my personal favourites of my stuff. ;)

Considering having a static image once I get more PC.
Just PM me when you're ready and we can discuss the details! :)

Doomfaller

Meet your Doom!
Donor
Credits
This guy is a beast! He got it done in a timely manner and it looks awesome!

Yungfaux

Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
I get E-Mail notifications from the website, so even if i'm inactive on the site I can still be notified of your requests. So don't be afraid to post on the thread even if it's been dead for a while. I'll see it!

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I would like to have this image
tumblr_mfbfc1AarK1rvrw2eo1_500.gif

with a different background filter, bring its pixel resolution to a high quality standard and with some flashy manga action mechanics. Think ye can do that?

Yungfaux

Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
I would like to have this image
tumblr_mfbfc1AarK1rvrw2eo1_500.gif

with a different background filter, bring its pixel resolution to a high quality standard and with some flashy manga action mechanics. Think ye can do that?
Hmm, you'll have to clarify what you mean. Animated .gif's can only be up to a certain resolution, and I cannot improve that. Otherwise, I'd be able to add effects upon clarification of what you are looking for. :)

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I'm the kind of person that wants others to surprise me. But if you want to know I was looking for a dark celestial realm kind of background with some mild flash effects. Also I would like for you to add a light aura effect around Medaka Kurokami (the girl with the black hair) and a dark aura effect around Oudo Miyakonojou (the guy attacking the girl).

Yungfaux

Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
I'm the kind of person that wants others to surprise me. But if you want to know I was looking for a dark celestial realm kind of background with some mild flash effects. Also I would like for you to add a light aura effect around Medaka Kurokami (the girl with the black hair) and a dark aura effect around Oudo Miyakonojou (the guy attacking the girl).
So, I will remove the background and add in a new one.
Add some effects to their battle. And outline the characters with "auras" how does that sound? :p

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Sounds good, Yung. Now then the next question is *serious look* the payment. Payment is advance or after the banner is made?

Yungfaux

Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
Sounds good, Yung. Now then the next question is *serious look* the payment. Payment is advance or after the banner is made?
My rule is that you don't have to pay until I am finished, and only if you like it, but you cannot use my content without paying first. This is going to take some time and will be a bit more tedious than usual requests so it might not be done tonight (But it will be done quite soon anyway).
I shall calculate the final pricing once I am done and Inbox you the receipt. :) I am also going to begin right now :D

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Thanks, Yung. Make me proud and you be not only my friend but my closest ally.

Status
Not open for further replies.