• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Zac1297 Competitive, Event, ORAS Shiny Legendary Shop

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Shay_shay_2.jpg
Hello, Welcome to my store. As you can see my favorite Pokemon is Shaymin. I'm a Trusted Seller on this site which means I have 30 or more positive feedback, so you can be assured that I won't scam you and that you'll be getting a quality product.

Why buy from me?
I'm Fast.
I can have an order done in 30 minutes or less, if I am on.
I'm on from 3PM EST to 12PM EST most days. If I am not on, I will try to get back to you right away. I have also been on this site for over a year, so I know all the rules and have been getting people Pokemon for that long. Please when trading with me, add my FC which is 4227-4130-8694 IGN Zac and state yours in the posted so I don't have to ask for it.

Deals:
You can get all three if you just spend over 1500PC.

Spend over 500PC and get a free shiny Shaymin. Please note that they Shaymin will be at level 30 with all the moves it has in the event. It will be shiny because I soft-rested it to be. If you want a non-shiny one, please let me know. I do have them non-shiny.

Spend over 1,000PC and get a free shiny Darkrai. Please note that they Darkrai will be at level 40 with all the moves it has in the event. It will be shiny because I soft-rested it to be. If you want a non-shiny one, please let me know. I do have them non-shiny.

Spend over 1,500PC and get a free shiny Pokemon of your chose, they can be made to hatch shiny for you or really anything you want.

DISCOUNTS:
Please say if you are using on so I know, if you don't, you won't get the discount.
Note, only one
discount per order.
Buy 5 Pokemon get 1 free
Buy 2 teams, get one free
New members, with in a week will get 25% off there purchase
Follower will get 5% off
People who have bought a team will get 20% of next purchase

PRICES:
Custom Pokemon - 225 PC
This can be any pokemon you want. please fill out the form at the button of this post or copy and post it using Smogon format. Comes with free item.

Custom Team - 1200 PC
Same as the custom Pokemon, but you get to pick out six Pokemon you want and fill out or post using Smogon format. Also come with free items.

Ditto- 100 PC
Price of one ditto. Really if you are looking one 6iv ditto with any nature. Comes with a free Destiny Knot.

All 25 nature Ditto's- 1,500 PC
All Ditto's are 6iv and shiny. Each comes with a free Destiny Knot and one will have a Everstone.

20 nature Ditto's (No natures with no effect)- 1,250 PC
All Ditto's 6iv and shiny each comes with a free Destiny Knot and one will have a Everstone.

Dex Filler - 40 PC
To fill your dex. Will come at level one with hidden power and 0iv. legendary will be at normal level and with 0iv.

Powersave Servers - 50 PC
Anything a Powersave can do. It the same as editing a Pokemon but I don't use an Powersave in the 'Editing a Pokemon" section, but here I will.

Events - 150 - 300 PC
I value events a lot. The prices depends on rarity.

Permade Pokemon - 175 PC
Pokemon I have ready to trade. I can trade them right to you once I know which one's you want. Please note, I am still updating it so I don't have all the Pokemon on the list. I will finish it when I have the free time to do so. Each of them have any item on it, I can change the item to any item you want for the Pokemon.

Custom Shiny Egg - 300 PC
You would need to send me a Pokemon caught by you for the Custom shiny egg and Pokemon with your SID, OT and TID. The egg I will give you will hatch out shiny. Just but a Pokemon you want to send me the GTS. Please tell me what the Pokemon is so I know and tell me what you are looking for, please be reasonable no legendary, the gender and level.

Items - 50 PC
Any item that can be trade. Key item such as Shiny charm can't be traded.

Editing a Pokemon - 50 per Pokemon

Editing includes these
Ability, Level, Gender, Nature, Shiny, Nickname, Ball, IV Spread, EV Spread, Moves, Egg Moves, OT Name,OT ID/SID

If you don't find a Pokemon on my Premade list, then just use this format to get the Pokemon you want. I will have custom Pokemon done in 30 minutes or less!

Order Format for Custom Pokemon
Ability:
Level:
Item:
Shiny?:
Nickname(If any):
Ball:
IV Spread:
EV Spread:
Move1:
Move2:
Move3:
Move4:
OT Name(If any):
OT ID/SID(If any)
Other Requests:[/SPOILER]

Thanks for stopping by and hoped that you find what you needed. Please make a post what you want and I will get it to you ASAP. If you have any questions, please send me a PM.
Note, I have the right to refuse anyone

Last edited:

Crimsonhorror

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hi! Took me a while to find your new shop but I'm glad I found you =D I was wondering how much PC would it cost to have two clones? I would like to clone a shiny zekrom I recently obtained. (Hope you're having fun with ORAS)!

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hi! Took me a while to find your new shop but I'm glad I found you =D I was wondering how much PC would it cost to have two clones? I would like to clone a shiny zekrom I recently obtained. (Hope you're having fun with ORAS)!
I would be happy to do it free, I clone on showdown all the time and will be willing to do it free here for someones first time getting something cloned by me. IATS price would be 100pc per clone.. It's free, so just tell me when you available so i can clone. The time I am on is 4:00 p.m. est to 11:00 pm est.

GintokiSan

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hey, don't think you can sell max happiness, it's reset upon trading :).

Crimsonhorror

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I would be happy to do it free, I clone on showdown all the time and will be willing to do it free here for someones first time getting something cloned by me. IATS price would be 100pc per clone.. It's free, so just tell me when you available so i can clone. The time I am on is 4:00 p.m. est to 11:00 pm est.
Wow thank you so much Zac! I'll be able to come online around 6.30pm and can trade anytime afterwards :)

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hello i was just wondering if I could purchase one of your sableyes
Yes you can, that will be 300pc and what is your fc anf ign. Mine is 4425-1947-3253 ign Ben. Just have to finish trading someone first.

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Bump

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Bump

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Bump

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Bump

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yes you can, how does 200pc sound and what is fc. Mine is 4425-1947-3253 ign Ben and could you tell me when you can trade.

enjoi_beaztin

Youngster Joey
Credits
Pokemon: gengar (Halloween event)
Nickname: N/A
Level: any
Nature: modest
Ability: levitate
Shiny: yes
Pokeball: any
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV: 4 hp, 252 sp. atk, 252 speed
Moves: shadow ball, dark pulse, trick room, sludge bomb
Egg Moves:
Item: gengarite
Is it possible to get one like this, and tournament legal????

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I it is legal in tornament and possible to get.

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Bump