• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Zac1297 Shop Now With Some Event Pokemon

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
that will be 1,300pc let me trade someone first

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Ready to trade sending invite now

JoyLovesSylveon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i just keep coming back! i would like raquaza and genesect. also, if you have a victini, i would like that too. but first, just tell me how much they would all cost

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
i just keep coming back! i would like raquaza and genesect. also, if you have a victini, i would like that too. but first, just tell me how much they would all cost
75pc for all three

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
your not supposed to Double post there an edit button and people sell gened pokemon and shinyfy pokemon here
i am not interested. I am interested in your vivillions if they were breeded, or an event

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
i am not interested. I am interested in your vivillions if they were breeded, or an event
there isn't ever going to be all legal because the pokeball and fancy vivillon can't be 6iv and shiny unless it is hack

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
there isn't ever going to be all legal because the pokeball and fancy vivillon can't be 6iv and shiny unless it is hack
who says i want it shiny and hacked?? i never said anything about that, i know when someone trades with me i know that certain pokemon are hacked, for example 6th generation legendaries such as xerneas can't be 6 iv or shiny