• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Zac1297's Yellow Nuzlocke

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hey Guy, I start to Nuzlocke my old pokemon yellow game. Will update the thread as the story progresses.

Route 1
Walked in to the grass, Professor Oak ran into the grass too. He was attack by a Pikachu and he catched it with one pokeball
Pallet Town
Professor Oak gave me that only pokeball on the table, but my rival took it. So he gave my the pikachu he catch. WhenI battle my rival, the pokemon was an eevee. Realy would want the eevee since it is show rare but someone will give one to me later on.

Viridian City
Just got the Pokeball that Professor Oak and delived it to him. Then Bought some pokeball.

Route 22
Caught Mankey and trained my pokemon.

Route 2
Nothing happen much but get the first pokemon on the route.

Viridian Forest
Killed the first pokemon on the route. Made it though the forest without any pokemon dieing.

Pewter City
Caught Bird Jesus (Pidgeot), then trained Bird Jesus. Battled Brock and Bird Jesus only live with 2 hp agaist Geodude. Pikachu lower Onix attack and defense and then Mankey finshed it off with low kick. Luckly nobody died.

Route 3
A trainer named Lass and Lass's Jigglypuff almost killed all my pokemon by puting them to sleep. First pokemon was a Spearow and caught it. Named it Fury and then trained all my Pokemon. Crit Killed Fury, RIP.

Mt. Moon

Got the all power helix fossile. Can't wait to get Lord Helix. Praise lord helix. Nobody dead in Mt. Moon.

Route 4
Skiped coming back later to train and catch a pokemon. I have to heal the my pokemon first.

Cerulean City
Got a Bulbasaur and nicknamed it Spuds.Some girl gave it to me. Very good pokemon the face the gym in the town with, but is only level 10 so I am going back to route 4 to train.

Route 4
First pokemon was Spearow. Yes anthoner one, nickname it Fury. Training for a bit. Left when all pokemon we at level 20 but did't do it to fury because he might died again after being caught for a seond time. Eovled Chrmander, Spuds and Bird Jesus when training.

Route 25
Some kid gave me a charmander. Skip the gym leader and went to route 6 hoping to get a abra as the first pokemon.

Route 6
First pokemon was an Abra and caught it. So lucky catching it and finding it. Time to go get a me by using the Abra I just caugth.

Route 24
Catch mew as my first pokemon of the route but abra died. Didn't need abra anymore since I was just useing him to do the mew glitch. My second pokemon that died. RIP Fury and Abra. Will miss you two very much, but thank you Abra for sacrificing your life for Mew. Time to train the mew up to the level of the other pokemon level and then battle the water gym leader.

Cerulean City
Beat the gym leader Misty and Spuds did all the work because he is a grass type. Spuds the MPV of the gym battle.

Route 5
Killed the first pokemon of the route.

Vermilion city
Battle my rival, lost no pokemon. Got the TM 1 which is cut and training my pokemon up to fast the next gym leader. Raichu crit my Spuds with Mega Punch in the gym battle and Spuds almost died. Luckly no one diead in the battle, but we can rember the one who has falling and make sure no one else dies like fury and Abra.

Cerulean City
Got my bike, time to go to the next town and trian a bit.

Route 9
Just battle the trainers and did go into any grass

Rock Tunnel
Lost Mankey because of the Self-Destruct pokemon. RIP, and you will be miss with your help of the first gym. Without Mankey, I would have lost at the first gym. Another pokemon with self-destruct almost killed my Pikachu and Mew. Luckly no one else died in the cave but Charmeleon almost did when it got posioned. Time to contine on, and let the death go, I will find something that is better than Mankey but he was my first pokemon I caught.

Lavender Town
Battle my rival, Bird Jesus killed Fearow, Spuds killed Shellder and Sandshrew, Mew killed Vulpix and Eevee. Lucky no one died annd it's time to climb the tower to rember the fallen pokemon and to get the item to move the Snorlax. Forgot I needed an item, coming back later to finsh.

Route 8
Battle everyone, didn't get a pokemon on the route yet.

Celadon city
Got an Eevee. Going to get TM Fly and battle Team Rocket and the gym leader later.

Route 16
Got TM Fly.

Celadon city
Bought fresh water. Leaving the city and going to Saffron City.

Saffron City
Gave the guard the fresh water. Going to battle the fake gym for a pokemon. Don't know which one I want. The pokemon are to strong agaist the first one, luckly no one died and going to train for the fake gym because my pokemon are lower level then them.

Route 8
Didn't catch the first pokemon and train them up.

Celadon city
Got the coin case and went to play slots. Saw Team Rocket memeber looking at a poster. I battle him and check what was behind the post, it was a switch. I might it though Team Rocket base. Then went to play slot and have 500 credit when I stop.

Lavender Town
Went back into the tower and got to the top. Team Rocket was there and I battle them. I beat them with no lost and talked to the person on the top of the tower. He take me to his house and gave me the pokemon flute. I can now wake up Snorlax.

Celadon city
Going to play the slot so more, aiming to get 9999 coin to buy a pokemon. Gave up on the slot because I keep losing. Going to beat the gym leader of this town. Battle the gym leader Erika. Bird Jesus killed Tangela and Gloom and Charmeleon killed Weeoinbell. Luckly no onedied in the gym with all the posion. Four gym down, Four more to go. Time to he to Saffron City to stop team rocket, battle the fake gym and the real gym.

Saffron City
Battle Team Rocket, but got stuck into the maze. Electrode Self-Destruct that crit and killed Charmeleon at full healt. RIP. Four pokemon to died and he was the MVP in the last gym battle. Can't belive it Crit and killed him. So far, Fury, Abra, Mankey and now Charmeleon has died. There will be more lost as we contine to getting all the badges and then beating the Elite Four. Going to go train all my other pokemon that are still alive and catch a some pokemon on routes that I haven't catch a pokemon yet. I am think about training Eevee and evolve into flareon so I still have a fire type and pick up Squirtle to be my water type.

Vermilion City
Got Squirtle now have I have 5 pokemon on my team, but I am going to need to train Squirtle up.

Route 16
Woke up Snorlax and killed him because I didn't have a lot of pokemon ball. Bird Jesus almost got killed by the Snorlax. Mew transform into the Snorlax and killed the Snorlax with headbutt, but when it was almost died, the snorlax rested. But I killed it finally.

Fuchsia City
Got here without battling anymore pokemon. Trying to get surf so I can get Lord Helix form the Helic fossil and I need surf to get to the island. Went into the Safari caught Nidoran male. Yes, I wanted this pokemon form the start. I got HM 3 which is surf. I can get Lord Helix now.

Route 19
Spude Evolved into Venusaur at level 32. Nidoran Evolve two times into Nidoking.

5/18/15 Update
Haven't done this in a while but I will be starting this up again in my free time.

Overall what has happened.
Trained my pokemon up to level 40.

Saffron City
Got Lapras at the Silph Co. building after beating Team Rocket again. Well, time to go beat the gym leader here.​

Last edited:

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Good to see you're doing yellow nuzlocke. I use to speed run it with nidoking before I burnt myself out doing it too many times.

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Good to see you're doing yellow nuzlocke. I use to speed run it with nidoking before I burnt myself out doing it too many times.
I am think about speed run pokemon yellow after I am done with the nuzlocke. I also like how you can beat pokemon yellow in a time of 0:00. I also just caught Nidoran male so I can have a Nidoking.

testing