• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Zombo's Poketeams

Oziriz

Youngster Joey
Credits
Okay it looks like there are no other opinions. So i will start our first poll.

I make my first vote for Hyper Offensive.

CURRENT TASK IS NOW UPDATED!!!

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
As for the meta I think we should focus on priority on this new meta in gen 6 since stuff like Prankster made priority a potential threat to almost every team. So how do we stop priority?

With a higher priority or with a tank that can shut down that priority, or even a move. Lets focus on handling fire with fire though since its most common. Talonflame is a good example of priority, stopping a brave bird with something like Extreme Speed from a banded Dragonite can possibly stop that but that's too situational.

So then the next thing will be a tank that shuts down certain priorities, since Talonflame is mainly a physical priority attacker something such as Cofagrigus completely shuts it down because of its amazing defensive bulk AND because of the amazing thing called Mummy.

If all fails you can try a poke that can shutdown priority with a move that cancels this. I forgot the name of it but hopefully someone can enlighten me by replying what that move is.
The Best Prankster Pokemon by far has to be Whimsicott, the reason i say this is because it has the highest speed stat out off all the prankster Pokemon, So using taunt on another prankster pokemon is very useful, as well it has access to priority leech seed, priority encore tailwind, etc. Whimsicott is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to utility Pokemon.
http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/whimsicott

Use that as a reference to Whimsicott's stats and movepool.

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Prankster pokemon like Whimsicott and Sableye can be stopped with Bug Buzz from a Yanmega, though xD Cuts through substitutes, and Yanmega can have Speed Boost, which should get it faster than a Tailwind Whimsicott (I believe, not looking at the stats).

As for the poll, I'd vote Offensive.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
The Best Prankster Pokemon by far has to be Whimsicott, the reason i say this is because it has the highest speed stat out off all the prankster Pokemon, So using taunt on another prankster pokemon is very useful, as well it has access to priority leech seed, priority encore tailwind, etc. Whimsicott is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to utility Pokemon.
http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/whimsicott

Use that as a reference to Whimsicott's stats and movepool.

YAAAAAS