• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

♛ Jaro's Pokémon Shop |SuMo, XY| Monthly Sales! Pokébank Compatible! ♛

Jaro

Youngster Joey
Credits
yIehcFU.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction:

Hey there!
I am Jaro, I am a new seller that wants to gain trust from the community here!
I've been playing Pokémon for a few years now.
My FC is 3222 - 7009 - 7837 and my IGN is Jaro

My time zone may be different than that of yours! Click HERE to view my timezone!

I know a lot of people are going to be anxious to buy from me but I will do my best to make everyone satisfied with their purchase!
There are montly sales and offers, go check them out now! This months sale: Event Pokémon 80PC/p AND 1 Free Pokémon with every order!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I care about every Pokémon I sell so every single one will be perfect for your needs. Every pokémon is compatible with Pokébank with no problems but watch out, when you upload one to Pokébank, the item will get removed!

bhFYkBT.jpg

• 6IV Ditto's: Get a Ditto with a item, nature and origin of choice! 50PC/p You can buy the 25 Ditto set with every nature and breeding items for 750Pc/set
    • Destiny Knot (Hold). Will guarantee that the parents pass on 5 IVs to the child.
      • The IVs are chosen individually from either parent, i.e. it doesn't matter which parent holds this.
      • The IVs chosen are randomed from each parent, i.e. One time you might get 4 from the father, 1 from the mother, another time you'll get 3 from the mother, two from the father and so on.
      • The IV not chosen will be generated normally, thus it is possible to generate a full IV in this case as well)
    • Everstone (Hold) - Will guarantee that the child has the same Nature as the parent that holds it.
    • Power items (Hold) - Will guarantee the specific stat IV from the holding parent is passed on.
      • Items can be bought with Battle Points (BP) from the Battle Maison. They cost 16BP each
      • When used in conjunction with Destiny Knot, the Power item's affected stat is counted against the 5 copied by destiny knot.
      • The items include:
        1. Power Weight (HP)
        2. Power Bracer (Atk)
        3. Power Belt (Def)
        4. Power Lens (SpA)
        5. Power Band (SpD)
        6. Power Anklet (Spe)
  • Battle ready, custom Pokémon: A custom Pokémon ready for battling! Nature, Moveset, Items, ... everything is customizable! 75PC/p
  • Event Pokémon: Every event Pokémon! 100PC/p 80PC/p!
  • VGC teams: Teams ready to battle in events or online(6 Pkmn/team, link the team in your order)! 350PC/team
  • Much more! Ask me if you need anything!
What to include in your order:
Nickname (Pokémon) (M/F) @ Held Item
Ability:
Level:
Nature:
Shiny: Y/N
EVs:
IVs:
Move 1:
Move 2:
Move 3:
Move 4:
Pokeball:

Your FC and IGN are also needed in order to complete the trade!

The showdown format is preffered and is easier to use so you can build your team in real-time! http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/teambuilder
Useful links:

(I hope my English is good enough because I am from Belgium ;))

Last edited:

Jaro

Youngster Joey
Credits
Because my shop just opened I will give away 5! (Worth 375PC) Battle ready, custom Pokémon! PM me your IGN and your FC and I will draw the winner sunday 12 march 2017! GL to all the people who enter!