• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

大テツです~!宜しく!

Daitetsu

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi I'm Daitetsu, Tetsu for short.

I've been playing Pokemon since Gen 1 and my first game was Pokemon Green for the Gamebody Color. So far the titles I own are Green, LeafGreen ,Diamond, SoulSilver and Y.

I hope to get along with you guys.

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Welcome :)

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
DO YOU HAVE POKEBANK?

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Welcome.

This is an English only forum, so lets keep post titles, usernames and post content in English.

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Daitetsu

Youngster Joey
Credits
Actually I'm Chinese but I do happen to be able to speak Japanese, or in fact, I prefer it over speaking Chinese xD

Unfortunately I do not have Pokebank as I was out on christmas holiday during the event that it was released and promptly shut down "OTL

Thanks everyone for the welcomes ^^ I really appreciate it ~!

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
lol @doulie I saw the title and thought "Whaa?". welcome @Daitetsu :)
yea, seems like English only is something we forgot to include in the rules. Although it got me thinking that we may have to look into a way to better meet the needs of Japanese fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: ToY

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
yea, seems like English only is something we forgot to include in the rules. Although it got me thinking that we may have to look into a way to better meet the needs to Japanese fans.
Maybe it'll be fine unless there is some vulgar language in it? Having a different language and an english translation will also give them more chance of getting a trade rather than just their own language some people on the forum aren't accustomed to?

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Welcome Tetsu. I hope the great firewall of China doesn't block you from coming back.

At one point I could read some of this title but after I found out I had to learn ALL the Chinese Kanji before being able to read Japanese fully I just gave up DX

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Yokoso!
:)

testing