• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active 5IV Magikarps (Jolly/Intimidate) 75 pc, 5 Available (1 F, 4 M)

Its_Hyalite

Youngster Joey
Credits
Nonshinies, Gen7 born, zero editting/hacking/abusing, born from handcaught magikarp and handcaught ditto as original parents and subsequent offspring.
Nonmax IVs are Defense, in the range of 30-28 IV.
With a Destiny Knot and Everstone, you can get a 6 IV offspring within minutes, or simply use as is.
All are still Lv. 1, with no EV training, completely clean slates for you handle as you please!
:3
I'm working on a perfect Snow Warning Ninetails next, so if you're interested in the 1-5 points from perfection 'rejects' from that project, let me know! (Also, if you have custom requests, feel free to ask. Unlike certain others, mine are fully legitimate, and come with video proof to back up my claim. [Don't bother asking for custom nonbreedables, or any other impossible/illegal customs. If you send me a request you thought was possible, but isn't legitimately possible, I will let you know. :3]

1. Male [Available]
2. Male [Available]
3. Male [Available]
4. Male [Available]
5. Female [Available]

You can trade me whatever junk pokemon you wish, as long as it's not valuable. I'll delete it once the trade is over.
I won't accept any trade offers to replace pc for breedable mons. I'd much rather know the full lineage/history of each mon, to ensure to customers their pokemon are 100% genuine. As such, just trade me (legit caught) junk you want deleted.

I don't have video of the eggs hatching and checking the pc for stats of the magikarp, I hatched these back in Dec. All breeding done from this point onwards, will have video proof sent in a pm to the buyer, free of charge.

All my pokemon are caught and bred in Sun! If there's a high enough demand for it, I can get the breeding essentials started in my AS game.

[I'll come back and make this storefront prettier at some point <3]

Last edited: