• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

inugumi

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am always seeking and breeding new 'mons and update this list every few days.

SEEKING ::

- 5iv alolan 'mons (preferrable flawless)
- HA / Egg Moves / 'Mons in special balls (beast/love/luxury pref.)
- careful rowlet
- timid/modest salandit
- modest drampa
- jolly mimikyu
- BP items (assault vest, choice band/spec, power items)
- leftovers, lucky egg

TRADEABLES ::

These 'mons are available to trade right now.
  • 5iv female flawless adamant mimikyu (dusk ball)
  • 6iv male /5iv male flawless adamant litten w/ 3 egg moves (crunch, nasty plot, fake out)
  • 6iv male /5iv male|female flawless bold non-HA mareanie (dive ball) w/ egg moves (haze, stockpile, swallow, spit up)
  • 6iv female/5iv male|female flawless bold HA mareanie (dive ball) w/ 4 egg moves (haze, stockpile, swallow, spit up)
  • 5iv male flawless adamant cubone (moon ball)
  • 5iv male flawless modest/timid popplio w/ 2 egg moves (perish song, aqua ring)
  • 5iv male flawless jolly rockruff (luxury ball) w/ 2 egg moves (fire/thunder fang)
  • 5iv (-def, at 29/30) female shiny bold merciless mareanie (dive ball) w/ 3 egg moves (swallow, stockpIle, spit up)

BREEDABLES ::

These 'mons must first be bred. Please specify gender, ability, and if applicable, egg moves.
  • 5iv flawless adamant mimikyu (dusk ball)
  • 6iv/5iv flawless adamant litten w/ 3 egg moves (crunch, nasty plot, fake out)
  • 5iv flawless timid non-HA alolan vuplix (love ball) w/ 4 egg moves (encore, extrasensory, freeze-dry, moonblast)
  • 5iv flawless timid HA alolan vulpix (beast ball) w/ 4 egg moves (charm, freeze-dry, moonblast, --)
  • 6iv/5iv flawless bold non-HA mareanie (dive ball) w/ egg moves (haze, stockpile, swallow, spit up)
  • 6iv/5iv flawless bold HA mareanie (dive ball) w/ 4 egg moves (haze, stockpile, swallow, spit up)
  • 5iv flawless adamant cubone (moon ball)
  • 5iv flawless modest/timid popplio w/ perish song and aqua ring
  • 6iv/5iv flawless timid jangmo-o (quick ball)
  • 5iv flawless adamant minior (purple)
  • 5iv flawless adamant mudbray (heavy ball) w/ 1 egg move (close combat)
  • 5iv flawless jolly rockruff (luxury ball) w/ 2 egg moves (fire/thunder fang)
  • 5iv flawless adamant wimpod (premier ball) w/ 2 egg moves (aqua jet, spikes)
  • 5iv flawless timid HA eevee (luxury ball) w/ 2 egg moves (yawn & wish)
  • 5iv flawless relaxed HA alolan sandshrew w/ 4 egg moves (icicle spear/crash, night slash, curse)
  • 5iv flawless careful drampa (quick ball)
  • 5iv flawless sassy oranguru
  • 5iv flawless adamant stufful (luxury ball)
  • 5iv flawless modest sandyghast (dive ball)
  • 5iv flawless adamant rowlet

Last edited:

inugumi

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would love one of the vulpix. what alola pokes specifically are you looking for?

Anything I don't have or ones with different natures from what I currently have listed. Specifically, I'm looking for some good iv starters with their proper natures and would also be looking for drampa and salandit. But I'm open to all alolan pokemon really!

inugumi

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'll hook you up with a good salandit tomorrow. can you trade around 12-3 pm est tomorrow?

baaaaaah unfortunately I will absent most of tomorrow due to some family stuff ;v; I'll be free probably closer to like 11pm/12am est but otherwise I'll definitely be free all day sunday if you are up to the wait. So sorry about that!

Watson152

Youngster Joey
Credits
bout to say i have mudbray with nature and 5 perfect ivs and rowlet with nature and 5 perfect ivs
and toxapex with nature and HA

inugumi

Youngster Joey
Credits
bout to say i have mudbray with nature and 5 perfect ivs and rowlet with nature and 5 perfect ivs
and toxapex with nature and HA

aaah man, all of them i want haha. Sorry about that! Maybe in the future I'll get one and contact you haha. XD

Tunercrazed

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
baaaaaah unfortunately I will absent most of tomorrow due to some family stuff ;v; I'll be free probably closer to like 11pm/12am est but otherwise I'll definitely be free all day sunday if you are up to the wait. So sorry about that!

I'm breeding your salandite now, ill be online so just let me know when you are good.

inugumi

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm breeding your salandite now, ill be online so just let me know when you are good.

Sorry I couldn't be on to trade yesterday! your vulpix is good to go, I'll be available to trade anytime today if you are still interested!

Tjaxinator

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey- I've got the Jolly Mimikyu you're looking for. I've also got 4IV Zubat, some super close to 5-6IV, some HA, and some with Brave Bird. I can breed 4IV Beldum, too. I've got ultra beasts, too, if they're worth anything.

I'm interested in your 5IV Modest Popplio and 5IV Cubone. What IV is lacking in each of them? Are you interested in any of my Pokémon?

inugumi

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey- I've got the Jolly Mimikyu you're looking for. I've also got 4IV Zubat, some super close to 5-6IV, some HA, and some with Brave Bird. I can breed 4IV Beldum, too. I've got ultra beasts, too, if they're worth anything.

I'm interested in your 5IV Modest Popplio and 5IV Cubone. What IV is lacking in each of them? Are you interested in any of my Pokémon?

I'd be interested in an ha zubat w/ brave bird if you have one and the jolly mimikyu :) both my pokemon are flawless, so cubone is missing -sp.attk, popplio missing -attk. I have some timid popplio atm ready but will have to breed again for modest but shouldn't be too long at all. gender matter?

Tjaxinator

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd be interested in an ha zubat w/ brave bird if you have one and the jolly mimikyu :) both my pokemon are flawless, so cubone is missing -sp.attk, popplio missing -attk. I have some timid popplio atm ready but will have to breed again for modest but shouldn't be too long at all. gender matter?

Awesome! I'm at school right now, so it will be a few hours before I'm able to trade.
Real quick- Do you have a preference on nature/IV spread on the zubat? The best one I have atm with HA and Brave Bird is Careful, with IV's in HP, Attack, Sp.Def, and Speed. Is that Ok?

Nope! Gender does not matter to me.

No rush on getting them ready- You're cool with the trade? I also have an Adamant HA Zubat with 4 IV's (Attack, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, Speed) if you want that too.

inugumi

Youngster Joey
Credits
Awesome! I'm at school right now, so it will be a few hours before I'm able to trade.
Real quick- Do you have a preference on nature/IV spread on the zubat? The best one I have atm with HA and Brave Bird is Careful, with IV's in HP, Attack, Sp.Def, and Speed. Is that Ok?

Nope! Gender does not matter to me.

No rush on getting them ready- You're cool with the trade? I also have an Adamant HA Zubat with 4 IV's (Attack, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, Speed) if you want that too.

Nope, spread/nature is of no concern. does adamant have brave bird? if so I'd prefer that one instead but otherwise will take the careful :)

I have both mons ready for you now so whenever you find the time to trade is good with me! I'll be in class for a bit, until about 8mst but after that I'm good the rest of the night!

Tjaxinator

Youngster Joey
Credits
Nope, spread/nature is of no concern. does adamant have brave bird? if so I'd prefer that one instead but otherwise will take the careful :)

I have both mons ready for you now so whenever you find the time to trade is good with me! I'll be in class for a bit, until about 8mst but after that I'm good the rest of the night!

I think I'd be able to breed one that way- My next class I'll be able to get on, and I'll see if I can do that. And- That's PM, right?

inugumi

Youngster Joey
Credits
I think I'd be able to breed one that way- My next class I'll be able to get on, and I'll see if I can do that. And- That's PM, right?

Sure thing! I'm fine with careful too though so no big deal if it doesn't work out! aND yeah 8pm, it's pretty late but I will also be free all day tomorrow if we miss each other!

testing