• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active A free tournament.

K

Krelbit

Just a totally free one, 500PC prize and title included, but no initial pot for participants.

It'd be nice to see who turns up at the tourney if we remove the monetary requirements.

Try it out, maybe?

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Just a totally free one, 500PC prize and title included, but no initial pot for participants.

It'd be nice to see who turns up at the tourney if we remove the monetary requirements.

Try it out, maybe?

What tier is it? And is it wifi or showdown

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits

Try it out, maybe?
Yo I'm in dis.

Also why put it in Rules and Suggestions?? O O

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Because it's a suggestion to the site. I'm not hosting. I'm just suggesting we have an official site tourney without the registration fee.

Oh. Hmmm then the site would have to buy PC at its own expense. They need the fee to pay for the winners prize. I thought u were hosting. If u were 2 host u would enter

K

Krelbit

Oh. Hmmm then the site would have to buy PC at its own expense. They need the fee to pay for the winners prize. I thought u were hosting. If u were 2 host u would enter

Considering 500PC is roughly $3.33 USD when cashing out, I think the site could afford that. And actually, the site offers 500/600 PC or the pot for every tournament. so if there aren't enough participants, they pay out of hand anyways.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
The site has had a free official tournament in the past, I'd recommend directly asking @doulie or @Matt_192 about having another one. :)

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Try it out, maybe?
We have a free tournament every year called 'King of the Ring' an all out FFA, its expected to be out biggest tournament this year.

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Considering 500PC is roughly $3.33 USD when cashing out, I think the site could afford that. And actually, the site offers 500/600 PC or the pot for every tournament. so if there aren't enough participants, they pay out of hand anyways.

I know but still.
We have a free tournament every year called 'King of the Ring' an all out FFA, its expected to be out biggest tournament this year.

What tier is it?

K

Krelbit

Oh, cool! Make sure you schedule it around the time Hoopa releases, because we'll have a large amount of site hype about that time.

testing