• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

A new challenger approaches!

Mayuri

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey everyone,

I have just discovered Perfect Pokemon 2-3 days ago and am very excited to open up shop here =).

Without revealing too much of my identity I used to be a big deal in the Oldschool Runescape Black Market providing high quality services for players and at my peak I had 8 separate workers employed underneath me. Sadly the community I was most known in was a really toxic place and unlike here there were never really secure payment methods in place making deals exceedingly complex and you always had to be on your toes for scams.

That is something I really like admire about this site is the concept of poke credits.

I am going to ask a friend about creating a nice looking layout for my store thread and then I think we can get this show on the road.

I look forward to doing business sometime.

Mayuri,