• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active A Student's Life (Freeplay RP)

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hey everyone! This is a beginner's Role play I wanted to do so people who aren't too familiar with Role-playing can get used to it. Just hop right in, get in character, and be nice! Remember to check the rules before writing here, and may the Role-playing Force be with you!

...OoOoO...

The teacher sat back, looking at her rambunctious students, all chatting while they waited for the bell to ring. She adjusted her glasses as a Mankey threw a paper airplane that flew right by her. The teacher scolded at him as the other Pokemon and Humans present all giggled at the display. After what seemed like an eternity, the bell finally rang.

"Alright, everyone!" Ms. Able called out over the talkative group. They all slowly quieted down as she patiently wait for them to settle down.

"Thank you all for attending my class today. I am Able Linsworth, but you may call me Ms. Able. I'm a friend of Professor Oak and Professor Sycamore, and they asked me to teach you as the next generation to go out into the world. As for today's lesson, we'll be discussing our favorite Pokemon and why. If you have any questions, just ask away, and discuss with your classmates. Begin!"

...OoOoO...

This is a training Role Play, I guess you could call it. Depending on how well it works out, I may change the discussion every week, but even if I do, you can still discuss any questions before. Let the Role-playing begin!

Just want to point out, you don't have to interact with anyone seeing if you don't want to, you can always just direct it to me. But it is common courtesy that if someone mentions you in their post as a directed conversation of some kind, you should respond to it.

Oh, and remember that when talking to me or other players, try to do it in character as much as possible! You can add your question to your post, but be sure that at least part of the post is in character.

If you have any questions about the rules or what not, me or one of the other Role Players will help you! Don't be afraid to ask, and have fun!

Last edited:

testing