• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active A Wild Snorlax appears in a Hoodie

If you found a snorlax in a hoodie in the forest, what kind of cookie would you give him?

• Chocolate Chip

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Oreo

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Sugar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tell me below!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Drayle88

Youngster Joey
Credits
I found this place by accident while looking for PokeGenners, as the one I used to go to is now closed down. But now that I'm here I'm curious on what all i can do in a place like this.

Attachments

• Hoodie S2.png
    Hoodie S2.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 99

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Welcome to the site

What can't you do the possibilities are endless!

(First vote, Chocolate Chip)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
lol Have another big welcome <3

Can I feed him all the cookies?

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I would give him a cookie first, get his attention, then leave a trail of raisins to get him out the way and stop blocking the god damn path. He would be moved and he would have done it for dried fruit *Evil Grin*

Drayle88

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would give him a cookie first, get his attention, then leave a trail of raisins to get him out the way and stop blocking the god damn path. He would be moved and he would have done it for dried fruit *Evil Grin*
I eat the cookie, but ignore the raisins... Raisins are only for oatmeal. :|

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I eat the cookie, but ignore the raisins... Raisins are only for oatmeal. :|
Was hoping Snorlax could be tricked into thinking the raisins were actually the chocolate chips from the cookies. *sighs*

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

welcome, and i chose oreo. I just feel like hoodies and oreos go together well.

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I would put the Oreo cookie on the Snorlax's stomach and see if he would bounce it off his stomach and into his mouth. But of course I wouldn't forget the milk for Snorlax because Oreos are milk's favorite cookie:)!

Drayle88

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would put the Oreo cookie on the Snorlax's stomach and see if he would bounce it off his stomach and into his mouth. But of course I wouldn't forget the milk for Snorlax because Oreos are milk's favorite cookie:)!

After trying to reach it's cookie for a good 3 hours, finally it rolls into my mouth. With a good chomp, I then pick up the tiny glass of milk and drink.
Cheers!