• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed All Pokemon, Any Pokemon, Always 20PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubblrgum Goodra

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well i already had a gen 6 specific shop but decided to make a slightly different one.

• So pretty self explanatory here - 20PC any pokemon (that can be bred, so legionaries not included).
  • 10PC extra for ev training and leveling to 50
  • Buy 2 pokemon get the 3rd free (not including it's leveling)
  • Pokemon will never take more than 48 - 72 hrs starting from when i reply to your request!(I'll usually try to get it done whilst online)
  • Weekly competitions if shop picks up!

So just post your request like this:

Pokemon:
Ability:
Nature:
Egg moves (if any):
Nickname (if any):

and if EV training and leveling:

EV Spread:
Moves to keep when leveling:

Thanks all :)

EDIT: I don't breed shinys sorry :(

Last edited:

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Well i already had a gen 6 specific shop but decided to make a slightly different one.

• So pretty self explanatory here - 20PC any pokemon (that can be bred, so legionaries not included).
  • 10PC extra for ev training and leveling to 50
  • Buy 2 pokemon get the 3rd free (not including it's leveling)
  • Pokemon will never take more than 24hrs starting from when i reply to your request!(I'll usually try to get it done whilst online)
  • Weekly competitions if shop picks up!

So just post your request like this:

Pokemon:
Ability:
Nature:
Egg moves (if any):
Nickname (if any):

and if EV training and leveling:

EV Spread:
Moves to keep when leveling:

Thanks all :)
charge a little more. :D trust me more people will be coming to your shop!!!

Bubblrgum Goodra

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Woo! Competition Time! :):):)

All customers from today (Sat 11st) until next week (Sat 18th) will be given a number for each pokemon they order. On Sunday the 19th I'll randomly pick a number and the winner will recieve three surpise pokemon (guaranteed competitive shinys) for free!. The more pokemon you order, the higher your chances of winning!

Last edited:
K

Krelbit

Scratch this, found another way to get the pokemon I want.

kingarby

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm looking for a shiny amoongus named trippy with the calm nature effect spore holding a black sludge with 5 ivs

kingarby

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can you give it spore giga drain rage powder and protect? With an ev spread of 252 hp and 252 spdef and 4 def?

Last edited:

Bubblrgum Goodra

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Can you give it spore giga drain rage powder and protect? With an ev spread of 252 hp and 252 spdef and 4 def?

Ahh, sorry i only do non-shiny pokemon. :) But i hope you get the pokemon you need.

(I should probably add that into original post thanks)

FFLink

Youngster Joey
Credits
Pokemon: Gastly
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
Egg moves (if any): N/A
Nickname (if any): N/A

Pokemon: Eevee
Ability: Adaptability
Nature: N/A
Egg moves (if any): N/A
Nickname (if any): N/A

I need both to be female, please :)

I can't think of a 3rd, so those will do :)

sefardim

Youngster Joey
Credits
Pokemon: Happiny
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Bold
Egg moves (if any): Seismic Toss
Nickname (if any):

Pokemon: Sableye
Ability: Prankster
Nature: Bold
Egg moves (if any): Recover
Nickname (if any):

Pokemon: Froakie
Ability: Protean
Nature: Timid
Egg moves (if any):
Nickname (if any):

Bubblrgum Goodra

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
@FFLink ok I'll get to work on them now, that'll be 40PC in all :)
@sefardim Welcome to the site! Yep, the three pokemon will be 40PC and i will get to work on them right away.

@FFLink and @sefardim sorry to both of you for the late replays - but i will try to be on around your time zones when im done!

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Like @Stellar said, you could easily make, say, 10x what you're making, maybe even 15-20x. 20PC is really dirt cheap and isn't worth your time.

Bubblrgum Goodra

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
@FFLink ok I'll get to work on them now, that'll be 40PC in all :)
@sefardim Welcome to the site! Yep, the three pokemon will be 40PC and i will get to work on them right away.

@FFLink and @sefardim sorry to both of you for the late replays - but i will try to be on around your time zones when im done!

@FFLink done with both your pokemon so let me know whenever your on. Also you don't have to send the PC until im done but thanls anyway!
@sefardim Also done with all your pokemon - lemme know when your on :)

@Matt_192 I would if i could but i hardly get any customers as it is - If i raised the prices I'd get none at all :(

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
@FFLink done with both your pokemon so let me know whenever your on. Also you don't have to send the PC until im done but thanls anyway!
@sefardim Also done with all your pokemon - lemme know when your on :)

@Matt_192 I would if i could but i hardly get any customers as it is - If i raised the prices I'd get none at all :(
Just a tip: stay in the shoutbox. If people ask for stuff, jump on them and give them a normal offer (200-300PC). You can get sales as well as good feedback this way. You could also try getting a sticky just to boost your name as a seller as well.

FFLink

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm good most evenings between 18:30 - 23:00, GMT

I'm on right now and will be for the next... 4 hours or so - no rush.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing