• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Anyone want to have a multi-battle?

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
If anyone wants to muli-battle leave your friend code in the chat, once we have 4 people we will disscus and assign groups.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

i'm down, i know ToY will be down to

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
So thats 3, we only need one more.

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Anyone else up for the multi-battle?

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
On the battle maison there is a battle challange called multi battle where you fight with a partner

Its a battle where there are 4 people and its a 2 person vs 2 person battle and you bring 3 pokemon per person.

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
well first do you want to join in?
you give us your friend code then once we are all friends I or someone in here will start the challenge , and that's how it works

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Friend codes for what? you or us?

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
When you are at the start screen for the 3DS or 2DS you look for a face at the top of the touch screen, then click it, and look for yourself on there and at the bottom of your name there should be your friend code

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
well right now that's the only you can byt if you want we can wait for you, because we are still going to decide who is on what team

death

Youngster Joey
Credits
no thanks i would have to wait for christmas to get my 3ds so maybe next time i will join you guys

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Xerneas because it has resistance to dragon types and most of raquazas good moves are dragon, and okay

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Maybe Yveltal because it has dragon pulse, but then Raquaza because he will be able to use dragon moves but im not really sure