• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Are you a BW member with a shop on PP?

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hey guys! So we're looking to make a thread that will be a resource for all BW members looking for shops to get Pokemon from here on Perfect Pokemon while also supporting their fellow team members. This would be a 20PC monthly payment/donation to the BW team page and you must give some kind of discount to BW members to be included. But in return you will likely get much more business and help out fellow team members, so it's win win! This will help build the BW community and give people more of a reason to join the best team on PP ;).

So if you have a shop that you would like to get registered into this thread, reply below with a link to your shop and a short little description of a sentence or 2. In a little while we will gather all the names and create one thread you can use as a resource when looking for people to buy Pokemon from!

Thanks guys!

May your winters forever be black

- Ben

Last edited:

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
We should probably make this a shop registration thread, and then actually have a shop thread that no one can reply to, that only I can edit. We should probably have a small monthly fee of 20 PC or something as well, that way we can at least be profiting as a team, for new members, and for the sellers.

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
We should probably make this a shop registration thread, and then actually have a shop thread that no one can reply to, that only I can edit. We should probably have a small monthly fee of 20 PC or something as well, that way we can at least be profiting as a team, for new members, and for the sellers.

that's what i'm planning to do, i'm just making this to gather the links of people that want their shop on the list

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
We should come up for rules for having a shop publicized, and what info will be needed.

So far I think we should need:

20 PC a month per shop in thread
A statement showing the discount for BW members
A short 2-4 sentence description of the shop(s)
Name of the shop owner
Trusted Seller Label?? (or will this harm new sellers? up for discussion)

Any other suggestions?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Alright. If you could update the OP with things to fix @bdubo1, I will have an admin ready to help lock a thread for the BW threads in a bit! I wanna make this happen! ^_^

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
also, even though we know mine will be included. I run bdubo1 Custom Breeding. I am one of the few actual breeders on this site and I can breed anything breedable that you need. The banner in my signature is a link to my shop!

testing