• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Awesome Item Shop!!! Sweet deals on all items

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
All items are 20 PC each.
Rare Candies, Masterballs, Battle Maison items......and much more, just ask!
I'll trade you your items fast.
Sorry no more sweet deals allowed :Arghh:

Last edited:

Coldhard_kash

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry for the double post I meant shiny charm I'm interested in a lot of items that I couldn't transfer over from my Y so I'll be buying a lot from you. First ones free correct?

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Sorry for the double post I meant shiny charm I'm interested in a lot of items that I couldn't transfer over from my Y so I'll be buying a lot from you. First ones free correct?
You get a free item with your first purchase, so you would have to buy something first to get the free item

Cameron1OO1

Youngster Joey
Credits
There are some key items that can be obtained trough the qr codes

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Welcome to my item shop!
Here I hope to bring you all the items you're looking for, at an affordable price. All items are the same price (berries, megastones, battle maison items, etc..)
I am available and online everyday so I will get you what need quickly and hassle free.

New Customer Promotion!!
On your first purchase, each customer will receive one free item your choice. If you purchase 15 items or more at 100 PC, you will receive a free random, shiny battle ready pokemon.

Prices:
2 Items-25PC
5 Items-50PC
15 Items-100PC

If your looking to purchase a larger quantity, contact me and I'll be sure to give you a sweet deal!
Hey there! Looks like your shop needs to be updated to comply with our updated rules. Each item/pokemon/service must now be sold for 20pc minimum (2 for 40pc, 3 for 60pc, etc).

Read up on this rule here ( http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/psa-buying-selling-and-you.10083/ ) or check the official site rule listing for more detail.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to send me an IM or conversation.

Thanks!

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits

testing