• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Battling ?

Charizard101

Pokémon Champion
Credits
  • im hoping for battling in Pokémon go,both when you meet people in real life and if you add them as friends even if you are no where near them,what are your thoughts and opinions:)

Last edited:

ARROWTOTHEKNEE

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I stopped playing pokemon go like a week after it came out. It was supposed to be a game changer but it was trash. Only he first 150 pokemon (I know hey added more by now but too late). No legendaries. The battling is basically tap the screen as fast as you can. There was no trade, that's the biggest thing in pokemon. You need to trade to catch them all. It was doomed to fail because it was not finished

Kalzran

Youngster Joey
Credits
The problem is that even if they do add trading like they say they will, they lost the majority of their players from the big swell at the beginning - players that they won't get back with an update. I still play occasionally, so I'm excited for the day the eventually add trading, but I'm not expecting much over the long term.