• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active [Beck's Hut][Cheap Prices] ☆ Event & Legendaries☆

Beck

Who is Beck?
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
BECK'S HUT

Why should you buy from me?

I've been on the site for a decent amount of time now and I have a 100% positive trade rating. Further more my prices are rock bottom ;)

Are these Pokemon legal?
Yes they are. They all have the blue pentagon icon, signifying that their KB. (However, I do have illegal Pokemon too)

List of Real Event Pokemon:
☆Pokemon Centre Shiny Charizard
☆Christmas Party Wristband Shiny Jirachi
Super Smash Bros. Greninja
Shiny Rayquaza (WHF15)
☆Pokemon Cafe Pikachu
☆Pokemon Scrap Keldeo
☆Pokemon Scrap Shaymin
☆Pokemon Scrap Victini
☆Extremespeed Linoone
☆Diance (OCT2014)
☆Darkrai
☆Pokeball-Colored Vivillon (Paris)
☆Tretta Rotom
☆Pachirisu (Se Jun Park's)
☆Mega Kick Pikachu
☆Sylveon (XY)
☆Shiny Arceus (Movie)
☆Extreme Speed Genesect (Movie)

List of Legendary Pokemon:
☆Xerneas (Kalos caught)
☆Dialga(ORAS Caught)
☆Cresselia (ORAS Caught)
☆Deoxys (ORAS Caught)
☆Regirock (ORAS Caught, Shiny)
☆Latios (ORAS Caught, Shiny)
☆Kyurem (ORAS Caught, Shiny)
☆Mewtwo (Kalos Caught)
☆Uxie (ORAS Caught)
☆Zekrom (ORAS Caught)

Prices
☆Event Pokemon @ 40PC each☆
☆Legendary Pokemon @ 60PC each☆

Whole bundle for 1200 PC

10% off all Pokemon orders for Team Ouroboros members.

LOYAL CUSTOMERS GET FREEBIES/DISCOUNTS!

Last edited:

EnviousDark

Youngster Joey
Credits
Heya, can i get a keldeo, jirachi, raquaza?
or by chance do you have a meloetta? (also im new here so just let me know what i need to do here lol)

Beck

Who is Beck?
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits

EnviousDark

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh ok, well Keldeo is definitely is my biggest want out of all of them (after meloetta, but me and finding that are not going well -_-)

EnviousDark

Youngster Joey
Credits
ive been trying to get the pokemon i like to play with alot as well as learn this competitive battling thing. Im not too sure about all of it though. -_-

Thank you for the help as well btw ^^

Beck

Who is Beck?
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Oh ok, well Keldeo is definitely is my biggest want out of all of them (after meloetta, but me and finding that are not going well -_-)
No probs :) Do tell me if you still want Rayquaza, Jirachi and Keldeo! Competitive battling is basically getting Pokemon that have the perfect stats,nature and moves suitable for, usually, rating battles.

P/s Double posting isn't allowed on the forums, you gotta use the edit button :p

EnviousDark

Youngster Joey
Credits
oh whoops, my bad i didnt know :p keldeo would be the one i would want before anything else, and then jirachi. raquza would probably wait for a while lol

Beck

Who is Beck?
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
oh whoops, my bad i didnt know :p keldeo would be the one i would want before anything else, and then jirachi. raquza would probably wait for a while lol
Yeah I'll get those 2 for you :) But I'm out at the moment, only will be back in 2 hours or so, is that fine?

EnviousDark

Youngster Joey
Credits
well i gotta get some sleep soon lol but i can wait until tomorrow or whenever is good for you ^^ youve already helped me alot :p

Gruzihr

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, if that Rayquaza is still about I would gladly have it.
Are you the OT? i.o.w can you nickname it?

Gruzihr

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello!
The rayquaza is from the WHF 15 event, its OT is WHF 15 so I'm not sure if you'd still want it!

I would actually, it would be a bonus to nick it, not a major problem :). I'd also like your pokeball coloured vivillon :). You don't happen to have a mew? Mew I don't care if it's not shiny.

Last edited:

Beck

Who is Beck?
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I would actually, it would be a bonus to nick it, not a major problem :). I'd also like your pokeball coloured vivillon :). You don't happen to have a mew? Mew I don't care if it's not shiny.
Yeah sure :) I have a mew, but its not Kalos Born, is that alright? (Rayquaza and Vivillion are from events and are KB though)

I'll charge Mew for the minimum cost of 20 PC.

testing