• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

"Best" Competitive Team

Bruh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
So, as I am slowly immersing myself to this website, I see there is another thing to take an interest in, teams. I am slowly and surely getting back to my regular old try hard competitive self, and I well, took an interest in the teams. Don't know much about them and what makes them so amazing. So, what I am asking, and I mean everyone and anyone, preferably strong and competitive team members. Do any teams stand out to a competitive standpoint? Are some teams meant for "noobs" and others for the "elite"? Thanks to anyone who is willing to take the time to answer these questions :).

Last edited:

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Nova fits that description nicely. We've taken home the most site tournaments throughout our history.

Bruh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
The most huh, sounds pretty prestigious ;). What does it take to join ANY team? Are there like certain requirements by any chance for each and/or every team specifically? I would love to join a group full of competitive-minded people who enjoy sparring with each other, preferably. Thanks for the quick response by the way :).

Last edited:

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
The most huh, sounds pretty prestigious ;). What does it take to join ANY team? Are there like certain requirements by any chance for each and/or every team specifically? I would love to join a group full of competitive-minded people who enjoy sparring with each other, preferably.
Well, some teams have requirements and others don't. Nova's reqs are pretty easy to achieve. I actually think you may already meet them. I've seen some of your showdown ladder achievements, so I'm pretty sure you'll more than exceed the reqs.

Bruh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Neat. I would love to join the team, is there a certain thread I should look to upon applying and such? Thanks for the information again!