• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Bringing doubles into the Team Wars

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I would like to propose bringing the doubles format into the Team Wars. Reason being that it would bring more excitement and challenges to the wars. Plus I've noticed some people outside of my team like doubles and singles, so why not add doubles to make the wars a bigger challenge than it is.

Second proposal is to add the format reversal. What I mean by this, is as followed: XIT, Black Winter, Ouroboros, Nova and Draco fight mainly singles while Railgun fights in doubles. So to make it even more interesting, if any team challenges each other they would fight by the standard rules (example: if BW challenges Nova, the format would be singles) however if any team challenges Railgun, the format will become doubles. But if Railgun challenges another team, the format is singles (example: if Railgun challenges Draco, the format would be singles).

Please post below if you like the idea or dislike the idea and why. (please be respectful too, no insults please)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I support the idea, It gives more flexibility to the system and it's as simple as if you don't like doubles don't do them

It's simple and requires editing in a few words, nothing major, I don't see why this isn't doable

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Doubles are already allowed in team wars. If it's agreed on by both parties you can have a doubles team war.

Personally I don't think this is a good idea at all. Reason being is right now we have a universal format which stands as the "official" format for everything.
Any disputes right now can be resolved by simply proposing the universal format.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Doubles are already allowed in team wars. If it's agreed on by both parties you can have a doubles team war.

Personally I don't think this is a good idea at all. Reason being is right now we have a universal format which stands as the "official" format for everything.
Any disputes right now can be resolved by simply proposing the universal format.

I took it as just editing the official post to state that doubles are allowed, Is that what you meant Saya?

testing