• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

BW Adoption Program!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Are You ready to get some Pokemon?

Team Black Winter is happy to announce a new action being implemented to the team, the BW Adoption Program. Only Grunts and Nobles can participate.

What is the BW Adoption Program?

The BW adoption program is where all members signed up for adopting will get free Battle Ready pokemon with an item (may or may not be for that pokemon) at the beginning of each month. This is a great way to help our members get more competitive pokemon, and to urge you guys to join tournies.

Only ONE Pokemon?

For every 500 PC you donate to the Bank (@BlackWinter), you can raise your Monthly adoption rate by 1 pokemon.

Comment below to enter!

List:

@Zac1297
@Strawberries

Pokemon Of The Month:

Mega Gallade
Named: Houdini
Item: galladite
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 speed 252 Atk 4 HP
Moves:
Shadow Sneak
Drain Punch
Swords Dance
Psycho Cut

Last edited:

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
so do i have to give 750PC to get a pokemon or just say i'm signing up to receive a pokemon?
You can't sign up cuz you're a noble :/
But you sign up for free

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
You can't sign up cuz you're a noble :/
But you sign up for free
ohh alright, no biggie, I guess I didn't get that it was free from the first paragraph... maybe just straight up say that it's free to sign up for BW members and also mention how often you get free pokemon? is it only once, or once a month or what?

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
ohh alright, no biggie, I guess I didn't get that it was free from the first paragraph... maybe just straight up say that it's free to sign up for BW members and also mention how often you get free pokemon? is it only once, or once a month or what?
It is once, and if they donate more the right to another pokemon is given.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
It is once, and if they donate more the right to another pokemon is given.
It's at the beginning of each month, I noticed I didn't state that very clearly :p

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
It's at the beginning of each month, I noticed I didn't state that very clearly :p
alright cool, that's better :) maybe capitalize free so it stands out more, but thats just me being knit-picky, i like to capitalize words like free bc it makes it look more appealing when you make a point that something is free xD

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I would like to join the Adoption Program.

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
I'm gonna talk to @Matt_192 and try and see if I can get this started up in December. The pokemon that is given out may be one you already have, so apologies if that's the case!
I'm planning to map out the pokemon that are given every month for at least 6 months and I'll update this thread with our "Pokemon of the Month" hopefully we can get this going ASAP! Thanks for being patient! :) #winterpride

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Pokemon of the month updated! Will be giving out in a couple days for all who are signed up, if you aren't signed up, do it now! :D

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
This is cool :). Let me know if you need any pokemon cloned exc to help with this.

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
This is cool :). Let me know if you need any pokemon cloned exc to help with this.
just so I know where we stand, was the Gallade given out in December or is it being given out in January?