• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Cards Against Humanity Fun

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Hello Members of Ouroboros (and any other teams viewing this)
I believe we should get together and play a little game of Cards Against Humanity. If you do no understand what this is, well here's the explaination. Each round begins with a black card and a Card Czar. There is a quote or message on the black card with either one to 3 blank lines on it. You fill in that blank with the white cards in your hand. The point of the game is not to be serious but to let all hell loose aka making it funny as hell.

I will host a couple of games on Saturday nights, post here if you are interested in playing.

CAH

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Hello Members of Ouroboros (and any other teams viewing this)
I believe we should get together and play a little game of Cards Against Humanity. If you do no understand what this is, well here's the explaination. Each round begins with a black card and a Card Czar. There is a quote or message on the black card with either one to 3 blank lines on it. You fill in that blank with the white cards in your hand. The point of the game is not to be serious but to let all hell loose aka making it funny as hell.

I will host a couple of games on Saturday nights, post here if you are interested in playing.

CAH
I can make the cards very dirty.

Valreg

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd join but I got a wedding to attend this weekend, maybe next time

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I would like to try. I am open today, and tomorrow.
I can create a game tonight if you wish, I still have some things to do after I finish cooking dinner for me and my roommate (aka my gf). So maybe 8pm EST would be the best time for me to play a few rounds.

Agatha Christie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Could you move it to 8:30Pm My brother wants to play on a computer game right now and I don't know how long he will be on it. Sorry for the change.

testing