• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed CHRISTABOB'S CUSTOM POKESHOP

Christabob

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, welcome to my shop. I'm Christabob, I am fairly new to this website but I'm your go to seller if you want guaranteed satisfaction with your orders. You can count on me to sell you what you need quickly and correctly. All Pokemon traded here will work like any other Pokemon in the game and is legal to use in Pokemon official tournaments for an extra 50 PC. Thanks for viewing my shop and looking forward doing business with you.
clip_image001.png

•*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*• ☆ •*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*• ☆ •*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*•☆ •*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*• ☆ •*¨`*•.☆ •*¨`*•.☆ •*¨`*•.☆ •*¨`*•.☆​

Contact me byPosting in this thread or
Discord: https://discord.gg/JJygDYd

I can trade orders within minutes considering I'm here and available. On week days I am on from 4PM to 9PM (BST) on weekends from 6AM to 10PM (BST)

Prices are negotiable, let me know if you are few PC short and want to buy something.

This is how to order a custom pokemon

Pokemon (Nickname) (M/F) @ Item
Ability: Ability
EVs: 0 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpA / 0 SpD / 0 Spe
Level: ___
Shiny: Yes/No 50PC
Nature: Nature
- Move1
- Move2
- Move3
- Move4
Pokeball: Ball
IV:
OT:

OT, TID and SID are optional and not required, a legal combination would be given by default. Nickname is 12 characters max. M/F is for gender, M for male and F for female. Don't add (Nickname) if you don't have Nickname preference. You don't have to put the stat name in the EVs section if the value is zero. If you just want 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spe then just put EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
(copy template then change red sections)

Custom Alola Born Pokemon - 200 PC (Buy 5 get 1 Free)

Competitive Teams - 1500 PC
6 Battle Ready Pokemon. Options are Hyper Offensive, Rain, Sun, Sand, and Balanced Team. I can also help you create a team based on a Pokemon that you want to use. (Inquire in the thread or inbox me for more info)

testing