• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Team Ouroboros Supply Shop
This shop is to help Team Ouroboros Member's with their shops. The purpose is to help smaller businesses built up their name and stock to do these things are their own latter. I am just starting to business to move to the next step. I can do the following for you:
  1. breeding
  2. Events from 4 Gen
  3. Transfer moves from 4th and 5th gen.
  4. I can also improve/ redesign your shop to be customer friendly and be colorful and full of life.
  5. I will have most orders done within a 3 day period. IF they are BIG request if would be 3-5 days. Unless stated otherwise.
Catches
  1. I will being doing this for pay because these services are for those that do not have access to these things. I will charge 60% depending on the service or the amount of the Pokémon being needed.With 20% going to the Site. The price is based on what it is in your shop.
  2. You are receiving a 40% discount for being A Team Member.
Wish I had the money.