• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT Competitive shiny Bisharp, Chandelure and Accelgor

Fady

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
As the title says, I have those three bred legally in the game, they all have 5 perfect IVs( the ones that matter with the nature), here are the stats :

Accelgor (M)
IVs: 23 Atk
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 2 SpD / 252 Spe
Ability: Unburden
Level: 100
Shiny: Yes
Modest Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Energy Ball
- Focus Blast
- U-turn

suggested items : you need to take advantage of the unburden ability so you can use lots of berries, focus sash, or any of the seeds if you can pair it with one of the tapu "electric seed with tapu koko"

Chandelure (M)
IVs: 20 Atk
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Ability: Infiltrator
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Trick

suggested item: choice scarf

Bisharp (M)
IVs: 18 SpA
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

suggested item: lum berry and focus sash.

what are you willing to offer and please all offers must be legally obtained pokemons.

callum

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm interested in the chandelure I have a lot of moms so is there anything in particular your after

Fady

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm interested in the chandelure I have a lot of moms so is there anything in particular your after
no not really, I do not want you to give up something you want as these are duplicates for me, so whatever you have that you do not need and can match the value of this mon I will be ok with that.

testing