• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT Competitive Totodile

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi there,

so I'm in process of breeding for a shiny Totodile. I've already got an almost full box of competitive Jolly Totodiles and more than a half of them have sheer force and still going. I don't want to let these usable ones into the wild like the rest so if you are interested send a message :) All of them have 5 IVs lacking sp.atk.

Still have more than 20! Dont be shy to ask before I trade them on wonder trade! :)

Last edited:

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Im not looking for anything specific. Something interesting (like hidden abilities or pokemon that arent from ultra sun - have shiny charm) would be appreciated but if not then Im also okay with that. If you want one please PM me so we can make the trade happen :) Im also very busy lately so it might take a while so please bear with that :)