• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

copying this forum to a app

sonicwave02

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello I am sonicwave02

I usually go on this site on my nook and I think it would be easer for people like me to use an app ensted of using my internet browser

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Hello I am sonicwave02

I usually go on this site on my nook and I think it would be easer for people like me to use an app ensted of using my internet browser
This is a great idea, but it would take a lot of work. But I think that if we are looking for more members, this would definitely help.

sonicwave02

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yea it would just be amazing

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

the website already has a pretty good mobile version. We are pretty serious about seamless use for mobile users.

An app is something we've considered. But a bit later in the website's evolution.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
the website already has a pretty good mobile version. We are pretty serious about seamless use for mobile users.

An app is something we've considered. But a bit later in the website's evolution.
Ya, an app would be great doulie, because it would definitely rise the popularity of the community. I know many people that constantly look for pokemon apps, and are left unsatisfied...

testing