• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Deleted

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Deleted and relocated to Railgun

Last edited:

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'd gladly like to join team ITEM if you'll have me. I am currently working to get better at competitive battling and am not too terrible ask our lovely Captain/Leader XD. By joining this faction id like to gain more experience before later joining in on team wars and the like. I still got quite a bit to learn but I am willing unlike some people who can get stuck in bad habits and refuse to change. And btw be rdy to hear allot out of me I like to voice myself :p

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I'd gladly like to join team ITEM if you'll have me. I am currently working to get better at competitive battling and am not too terrible ask our lovely Captain/Leader XD. By joining this faction id like to gain more experience before later joining in on team wars and the like. I still got quite a bit to learn but I am willing unlike some people who can get stuck in bad habits and refuse to change. And btw be rdy to hear allot out of me I like to voice myself :p
Welcome to the ITEM faction. ITEM is partnered with GROUP to help carry out goals/missions. As an ITEM member, your orders come from the Leader of Ouroboros and must be filled out accordingly. Good Luck in your new faction.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Fine when do I start?
Immediately. Becoming a Judgement means you must monitor the Team page and forum for any post that are considered inappropriate and make sure all members are not causing problems within the team. All Judgement assignments will come from the team officials. Judgement is also partnered with Anti-Skill and must at times work together.

Agatha Christie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Immediately. Becoming a Judgement means you must monitor the Team page and forum for any post that are considered inappropriate and make sure all members are not causing problems within the team. All Judgement assignments will come from the team officials. Judgement is also partnered with Anti-Skill and must at times work together.
is their any other Judgment or Antiskill member's at the moment?

testing