• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active DelphoxLife's Super Shop!

DelphoxLife

Youngster Joey
Credits
Prices are negotiable.

Rayquaza-75pc
Celebi-70pc
Cresslia-25pc
Xerneas-70pc
Rotom-25pc
Kyurem-50pc
Regigigas-50pc

And many more!
I will also accept trades providing it is a Pokemon I need. I am currently looking for a diancie.

Loyal customer discount: 20% off
Team Railgun members get 20% off all orders!
Please note that the list of Pokemon is not all of the Pokemon that I have. Just make a request and I will try find that Pokemon for you!

Last edited:

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I have a Diancie and am in need of a Jirachi and Mew. Were there any other Pokemon you were looking for ?

DelphoxLife

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a Diancie and am in need of a Jirachi and Mew. Were there any other Pokemon you were looking for ?

I am looking for battle ready Pokemon with 6iv's. Do you have any?

Konnuu

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'll take it. :> Lemme know when you can trade. FC and IGN are in my signature

DelphoxLife

Youngster Joey
Credits
Your order will be 70pc.I can trade now if you want.fc and ign are in my signature. Do you want to transfer of now?

Konnuu

Youngster Joey
Credits
yes please! :> I added you. I'll send over the PC. I thought it was 80 pc? not 70 8D

DelphoxLife

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry I already have a mew, unless it's a US event one, which in that case I'll trade ;)
Any other Pokemon you would like? I REALLY need that Diancie! xD

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Any other Pokemon you would like? I REALLY need that Diancie! xD
So is the Mew not US ? If it isn't, it would have to be between Jirachi or Manaphy, but you haven't got either :/ I could give it for PC though

DelphoxLife

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a Manaphy.

DelphoxLife

Youngster Joey
Credits
I sure would!

testing