• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Draco BR Mon Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
HEY MY LITTLE DRAGONS WTZ UP :p

I GOT 10 BR MONS TO GIVEAWAY
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE 1 PER PERSON
Items are included

1)Kygore
2)Palkia
3)Latios
4)Heatran
5)Blissey
6)Gliscor
7)Swampert
8)Cloyster
9)Rotom-w
10)Jellicent

Just showing Draco a little love <3
IF U AINT DRACO GET OUT U BUMS
Shoutout to Brock xD[/S][/S]​

Last edited:

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Enjoy the Pokes Everyone There all Competitive and ready to be apart of your Team ! :Woot:

Poke fans

Youngster Joey
Credits
HEY MY LITTLE DRAGONS WTZ UP :p

I GOT 10 BR MONS TO GIVEAWAY
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE 1 PER PERSON
Items are included

1)Kygore
2)Palkia
3)Latios
4)Heatran
5)Blissey
6)Gliscor
7)Swampert
8)Cloyster
9)Rotom-w
10)Jellicent

Just showing Draco a little love <3
IF U AINT DRACO GET OUT U BUMS
Shoutout to Brock xD​
May I join your team lord Ary

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
May the Gliscor maybe join my adventure?
I'd recommend not posting here again. It's been stated that this is a Draco giveaway only and you aren't a member of Draco. Posting somewhere where you aren't contributing can be considered spam. :)

Ary will giveaway to the public if she wants, but likely in a diff thread (or change the title or something)

Poke fans

Youngster Joey
Credits
:D
I'd recommend not posting here again. It's been stated that this is a Draco giveaway only and you aren't a member of Draco. Posting somewhere where you aren't contributing can be considered spam. :)

Ary will giveaway to the public if she wants, but likely in a diff thread (or change the title or something)
Oh ok well I put a post Up before asking to join but ok I am sorry I won't do that again

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Oh ok well I put a post Up before asking to join but ok I am sorry I won't do that again
1. Posting on a giveaway shows that you don't want to join our team for all the great members in it, but only to get free stuff
2. Posting on a giveaway is not considered a real application to join a team
3. I would have to decline now if you did officially request to join

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
You don't have to make a post about it but joining a team only for a giveaway just means your not dedicated to the Team and only in it for the freebie.

Poke fans

Youngster Joey
Credits
1. Posting on a giveaway shows that you don't want to join our team for all the great members in it, but only to get free stuff
2. Posting on a giveaway is not considered a real application to join a team
3. I would have to decline now if you did officially request to join
Ok well I am actually really sorry about this but it's funny how the Gliscor is the only one I don't have and I need him for my uber battle spot team depending on his moves and all but like I said I'm sorry

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Ok well I am actually really sorry about this but it's funny how the Gliscor is the only one I don't have and I need him for my uber battle spot team depending on his moves and all but like I said I'm sorry
yes that's really funny. So ironic that you could probably get it from a shop instead of begging on Draco's giveaway. :p Please do not reply any further, as this conversation is not contributing to the purpose of this thread.

Tatu123

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thank you Ary for recommending me for viewing the Member wall. I would of not have saw this :p

May I please have dat Gliscor?

Thanks for show Draco some love <3

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I posted in Draco Registration and got accepted earlier today. Now that you mention it, I don't have the "Team Draco" line under my name. Is there something else that needs to happen before I can join?
Yes! There is... but I don't remember how to do it.

Basically, somewhere on the teams page there is a setting for "display banner" that you need to select. Once you do your banner will start displaying on the forums. :) I"ll update if I find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing