• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Draco - Yet another Tournament Win!

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
As many of you already know, the Doubles tournament Double Trouble took place yesterday, and I can tell you now that we've taken yet another tournament win for Team Draco! This means, that out of the 5 tournaments we have participated in, we have secured 3 wins and 2 double Draco finals!

A huge congratulations to @Slashtalon21 who just got one step ahead of me in the finals yesterday - this is only his second tournament so I am sure that he has the potential to win again! I have the battle code for this match and you can check it, as well as my other matches, down below. If you guys have any replays that you would like to show from the tournament, feel free to show them down below as well!

And remember - the next tournament will be held on March 8th, so make sure to sign up for that when the thread is posted! I am currently talking to doulie about what tier this will be so stay tuned on Sunday/Monday for the verdict!

And again, well done to everyone for such a great tournament, and we can hopefully keep up our winning streak in tournaments to come!

Round 2 vs. mikestheshiz - WS7W-WWWW-WWXF-7NRT
Round 3 vs. DRAG0NIT3 - 7U4G-WWWW-WWXF-7NSZ
Semis vs. x0rqasmatr0n - JKHG-WWWW-WWXF-7NTN
Finals vs. SlashTalon21 - R3NW-WWWW-WWXF-7NUK

Slashtalon21

Trouble Maker
Credits
Here are my battles
Round 2 vs Phenix 6Y9G - WWWW - WWXF - 7PPP
Round 3 vs Chipman42 FZPG - WWWW - WWXF - 7PQU
Semis vs Cj ZPVG - WWWW - WWXF - 7PTT
Finals vs Matt_192 from my perspective TWFW - WWWW - WWXF - 7QKK

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Here are my battles
Round 2 vs Phenix 6Y9G - WWWW - WWXF - 7PPP
Round 3 vs Chipman42 FZPG - WWWW - WWXF - 7PQU
Semis vs Cj ZPVG - WWWW - WWXF - 7PTT
Finals vs Matt_192 from my perspective TWFW - WWWW - WWXF - 7QKK
Hey, you might want to go and send that to doulie - he can get it converted it in to a video if you want to commentate it and upload it to the site youtube if you want :)

testing