• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Dupe Check Pokemon

Umaru

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am going to a convention soon to battle the gym and enter the tournament. I have a pretty solid party. However, many of the Pokemon (like 5/6) are either from Instagram GTS giveaways or from other people on the Internet. They are perfect Pokemon and shiny. All the stats look legal and I've changed the EVs on some of them. I have never hacked Pokemon myself but I know people can now dupe Pokemon. I don't want to enter the tournament if my Pokemon are hacked/duped, legal or not. Can someone help me check?

I am also willing to buy 100% legit (and not duped) 5/6iv Pokemon.

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Well if a pokemon can be traded then it can be used for online battling xD
So I guess no reason to worry here :)
If u still wanna check it I could always help

Umaru

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well if a pokemon can be traded then it can be used for online battling xD
So I guess no reason to worry here :)
If u still wanna check it I could always help
Thank you! I am attaching pictures of the profiles of my Pokemon. I'm not using them all on the same team (it's not my final party either). They are just the ones I'm most concerned about using. Some are still not fully EV trained.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 127
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 123
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 108
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 122
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 133
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 114

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
tbh its highly likely that pokemon you have are legal and look like and are made to be legit pokes considering where you got them from. nobody really gives pokes like how you describe them out for free...meaning legitly bred with the needed ivs, having the wanted nature, and also being shiny when hatched is just so RARE. Most likely they were genned by a program. When you go the official tournaments they have checks for pokemon while it may still be tradeable and battleable with sometimes the people who make it mess up the info for genning. Lots of our sellers here are experts but theres also some people who don't really do it 100% if you know what I mean. I have heard that a buyer took a genned team to an official tournament and all of them got passed cause a trusted seller here knew everything to put down for it including memories and stuff like that.
Just my 2 cents.
gtg to school now seeya

Umaru

Youngster Joey
Credits
tbh its highly likely that pokemon you have are legal and look like and are made to be legit pokes considering where you got them from. nobody really gives pokes like how you describe them out for free...meaning legitly bred with the needed ivs, having the wanted nature, and also being shiny when hatched is just so RARE. Most likely they were genned by a program. When you go the official tournaments they have checks for pokemon while it may still be tradeable and battleable with sometimes the people who make it mess up the info for genning. Lots of our sellers here are experts but theres also some people who don't really do it 100% if you know what I mean. I have heard that a buyer took a genned team to an official tournament and all of them got passed cause a trusted seller here knew everything to put down for it including memories and stuff like that.
Just my 2 cents.
gtg to school now seeya
That makes sense. I'll check the memories of my Pokemon. I think all my Pokemon are duped... I'm going to prepare some replacements for just in case they don't pass the legality check.

testing