• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Dynamic Entry!

Axel Davis

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello all readers! I actually didn't come to these forums to trade or "buy" pokemon, but to inquire about the XY tier list, if its still active, and where is it played. Is it played on the showdown server or is it played in game?

I really want to know because the tier list greatly intrigues me. It has alot of stuff unbanned as opposed to the Smogon list which was the very first thing to catch my eye (Genesect should be OU but its :p). If its played somewhere on showdown then that's amazing! If i have to use my ORAS cartridge it could be difficult but i see that you guys allow the sale of pokemon. I PKHex'd TONS of pokemon a few months ago even though i pretty much exclusively play on showdown, so I could sell alot of them and subsequently buy the ones i want to use!

Eagerly waiting on a response!

testing