• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Farewell, my friends

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
My fellow Ouroboros members,

It pains me to say this but I have decided to leave Ouroboros and return it back to Hazama's command. You will be forever in my heart and I will never forget the memories I spent with you all. The joys and the sorrow we shared will never be forgotten. As so my destiny is calling for me and I wish you all the best.

Yours truly,
Saya Kisaragi

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
My fellow Ouroboros members,

It pains me to say this but I have decided to leave Ouroboros and return it back to Hazama's command. You will be forever in my heart and I will never forget the memories I spent with you all. The joys and the sorrow we shared will never be forgotten. As so my destiny is calling for me and I wish you all the best.

Yours truly,
Saya Kisaragi
You do realise that Hazama has joined Draco?
EDIT: Wait, sorry, he didn't yet - but he is in the chat

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
#AllAboard

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Also try to act mature instead of harassing members.
I'm not harassing, I'm just messing around. I'm excited to see your team tho, best of luck. #LeavingTheStation

btw, who are your members? If you don't mind sharing that is :p

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I'm not harassing, I'm just messing around. I'm excited to see your team tho, best of luck. #LeavingTheStation

btw, who are your members? If you don't mind sharing that is :p
Punsniper, Valreg, Faith Hunter, Mana Hiiragi, Donovan and myself are the current members.

testing