• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Favorite team in XY

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi everyone,
I am looking for a nice team I could use in XY.
Since I had a full mega evolve team in AS. I am probably also going to do this in XY.

Right now I am looking at this:
Froakie (starter), Charmander (2nd starter), Lucario (in game receivable), Gastly, Snover, Gible

What do you guys think?

Menno Bosje

Youngster Joey
Credits
All i can think of is that mega gengar is amazingly epic xD so u need to keep that one in ur team :p

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Haha I will!! Thanks ^^
What mega evolutions do you like besides him> ^^

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Haha those are also great choises!! I will definately go for Charizard ^^

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
did you have a team or set that you already were thinking about you can post so some of us can help you from there?

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
did you have a team or set that you already were thinking about you can post so some of us can help you from there?

Since I am buying Y and like to have a full mega evolve team, so that i can experience that, I think i am going for:
Greninja
Charizard Y
Lucario
Abomasnow
Garchomp
Gengar

What do you think ? ^^

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Since I am buying Y and like to have a full mega evolve team, so that i can experience that, I think i am going for:
Greninja
Charizard Y
Lucario
Abomasnow
Garchomp
Gengar

What do you think ? ^^

abomasnow sucks, especially without mega stone. Also for this lineup I wuld go with charizard x. Do you have evs, movesets, items with these?

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
abomasnow sucks, especially without mega stone. Also for this lineup I wuld go with charizard x. Do you have evs, movesets, items with these?

Well, since I am not a competitive player yet I am just going to try them out for the first time in Y.
Never played with abomasnow, gengar, greninja before.
But they are all battle ready and have 6IV and Max EV :)

but It is just a team to go through the storyline of Y