• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

"Fill in the blank"

BlaZe_SquaD

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey!

I've got a gimmicky tankyish team of two Pokemon, and am looking for a cover for them with an all-out gimicky attacker.

(Keeping my custom team under wraps for now ;))

Anybody know about a gimick attack set that might fit well into my current one (preferably not a belly drum'er)? Thanks! :)

Baron Aaron

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
What does it mean "fill in the blank?"
Are you buying or selling? If you're selling,it's 20 PC.
If you're buying from somebody(or me)tie probably 20 PC or more.

Baron Aaron

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Oh,I'm a mainly a special attacker. I already got 4 slots. Alakazam,Lucario,Gengar,Greninja,and 2 other special attacking slots are open for me. If you want to battle or trade...
IGN:Baron Aaron
FC:3239-5677-0871

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
I though this was a competition like guess my favorite pokemon and win a prize lol

MegaUmbreon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
It's hard for us to help you when we don't know your team.

Good all-out attackers (I'm assuming that you don't mean mixed) are Talonflame, Bisharp, Conkeldurr, Mega Charizard X, Dragonite, Garchomp, Gyarados, Landorus-T, Mamoswine, Metagross (regular or mega), Scizor, or Tyranitar. Pick your favorite I guess.

BlaZe_SquaD

Youngster Joey
Credits
I've already gone with a Trick, will-o-wisp, hex with choice specs set-up, which has worked well so far, but a dragonite would be intresting... Thanks!

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
gothielle with psyshock for attack stab with sp attack evs ;)

testing