• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Found a Gem

Orrun

Youngster Joey
Credits
This site is great!

I found it Googling for a perfect Japan Ditto and found one and got it within a day of joining and buying $10 worth of Pokecredits.

The prices for most things are very reasonable imo. I'm trying to get into the metagame for the first time, but its taking me some time to "commit". I was a very avid Pokemon event collector and still have a pretty good collection on my Platinum game, but over time I found it kinda pointless to collect pixels to just stare at them and grow dust in my PC.

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Welcome to the site Orrun. Hope you enjoy your stay. The community here is pretty nice and prices are pretty reasonable so it won't take long to make up a team. :)

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Orrun big welcome. We're pushing, trying to get the website out to more people, help spread the word!

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Welcome! Having a community always enhances a game :)

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Oh ya.

I've been on websites such as Serebii, Pokecommunity for Pokemon. I also played WoW mainly for the community in guilds.
Kita and I played WoW too, even @ToY alittle bit. What server did you play on?

Orrun

Youngster Joey
Credits
I played on Veknil'ash at first for a bit, then I xfered to Illidan. Always was Horde.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

I played on Veknil'ash at first for a bit, then I xfered to Illidan. Always was Horde.
Do you pvp on illidan?

I played illidan horde for almost 2 years

Orrun

Youngster Joey
Credits
No I was a raider; Resto Druid. No extrodinary achievements though in progression usually on par with the rest or slightly above.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Aww ok,

still, small world.

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Please tell me you were named Gringarot. "dad" Lols.

I was only on Illidan for a bit - mainly to stalk/be Doulie's cheerleader. I played a Druid too :) though at 90 I went feral. Ooooo.

Orrun

Youngster Joey
Credits
I wonder if we ever did stand by each other at one point in one of the main cities lol....

idk I'll probably play again when the next expansion comes out, maybe I'll try some pvp out again. I just will not allow myself to adjust to a schedule lol it never lasts long.

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Oh probably! Lol. I spent entirely too much time outside Org !

I'm really hoping to pick up the expansion and find time to play but my schedule is crazy packed lately :/

But level 100 ..... Soooo close

testing