• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT Free HA 6IV Ekans (Hidden Ability: Unnerve)

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I have 15 girls, 15 boys, all are in a dream ball, and all are Kalos Born. I don't want anything in return, zigzagoon/wurmples/whatever you don't want will be accepted in exchange. :3 hopefully these help people out >w< And, if you haven't already, feel free to vote here on my next giveaway pokemon, or offer a suggestion: http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/which-should-be-my-next-hidden-ability-giveaway-pokemon.20361/

(saw that ekans was in the lead, so I got that one out of the way early owo)

Last edited:

Zenovis

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can I get a female Ekans? I got a Psyduck I don't need :p

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Can i get a ekans plz fc 1306-9060-0584
Yep! What's your gender preference? @Ash661 , @Ceraunus12
and make sure you have my fc added :3 (sorry for the late response, was getting some sleep for work, i'll be back home around 6 PST <-when i get off work)
**Edit: just got home from work, ready and online to trade for the next 6 hours**

Last edited:

eithan0693

Youngster Joey
Credits
I can't see your signature because I'm using tapatalk, but my FC is 3712-1400-4304 and in game name? Is Zakna

Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using Tapatalk

eithan0693

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thank you very much for your quick reply I'm very happy for this opportunity, could I have a girl by chance?

Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using Tapatalk

testing